Have you been to prison before?

It doesn’t have to be you specifically but could be even a family member. What is it like being in prison? Some of us law abiding citizens don’t get to experience that. They should start doing tours so that average law abiding citizens can see how those people live .

Anisah The Serpent

☼ The sun is alone but it still shines ☼
It doesn’t have to be you specifically but could be even a family member. What is it like being in prison? Some of us law abiding citizens don’t get to experience that. They should start doing tours so that average law abiding citizens can see how those people live .
Judging from all your comments lately... I think we know what you went to jail for. :browtf:

I went to a student correctional facility in middle school for 3 days cause me and my bros started a food fight. It was legit fun got to play on computers, Eat snacks and played football too.

Judging from all your comments lately... I think we know what you went to jail for. :browtf:
I wouldn’t survive in prison. That’s why I abide by the Western mans laws. I love my freedom and my ass to ever set foot in prison.

Two former high school classmates went to prison for possession of class A drugs and intention to sell. Walahi they look way off from their previous selves whenever I see them in town. Many young Somali females and males are imprisoned all across Canada. I think they got raped there.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

1614955607483.png

My last bid i meet this marehan guy we were once childhood friends he and his family used to live couple blocks from us.

I served 15 days in the same cell whit him.

Both of us were for unpaid fines.

Keo

VIP
I was held at a police station but was released the next day (this was 13 years ago). Luckily I managed to avoid being charged and going to prison.

Last edited:
:susp:my father raised me right to stay away from gangster shit never going to jail if I ever go to jail it's for that

Trending

Latest posts