Have you always been religious ?

Sabu

Carpe diem cras.
were you always religious or did you become so at a certain point in your life? If so what made you change , however if your one of those people who has always been religious what do you think made you that way.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
were you always religious or did you become so at a certain point in your life? If so what made you change , however if your one of those people who has always been religious what do you think made you that way.
became certain once I experienced so much truama. I started noticing all the signs coming true and all the miracles in the quran. I always was religous too but that was a breaking point for me. And honestly I became the best person I could be

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Before 15 i didn't know much about Islam considering I am a born muslim. My mother did take me to Quran school when I was 7 and home tutored me arabic for a while were I learnt how to recite the quran but not know the meaning to what I was reciting till some girl in my high school preached to me about the deen although her intention was to convert me into Shiasm. That's when I took an interest islam and learnt a lot but actually didn't put it into full practice till age 22 when I kept telling myself I will finally pray my salah but at that time I only had the intention to pray during ramadan and that's it but I felt like that was wrong so went and searched islamqa where they stated it's deceiving to do that, i got scared and that's when I quickly changed my ways and being a devout worshipper since 2017 I am now 26 and would say I am very religious I even quit music recently that is what often distracted me from fulfilling my duties and doing more good deeds

I've always been taught since a young age about the deen, but it peaked for me around my early teen years. It's mostly because my aunt is a good influence. She's not only family, but my previous dugsi teacher, Islamic Studies teacher, and a great role model. She's the main reason my mom's side of the family turned around religion-wise.

Trending