Have y’all notice that there have been a lot of heart wrenching illnesss back home, in particular this type

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
There’s so many cases of extremely large head disease engulfing our people.

Is it the poisoned environment? Is it genetics ?

what is this deformity called ?

its called macrocephaly

Microcephaly (my-kroh-SEF-uh-lee) is a rare neurological condition in which an infant's head is significantly smaller than the heads of other children of the same age and sex. Sometimes detected at birth, microcephaly usually is the result of the brain developing abnormally in the womb or not growing as it should after birth.

Microcephaly can be caused by a variety of genetic and environmental factors. Children with microcephaly often have developmental issues. Generally there's no treatment for microcephaly, but early intervention with supportive therapies, such as speech and occupational therapies, may help enhance your child's development and improve quality of life.

• Causes

Microcephaly usually is the result of abnormal brain development, which can occur in the womb (congenital) or during infancy. Microcephaly may be genetic. Other causes may include:

• Craniosynostosis. The premature fusing of the joints (sutures) between the bony plates that form an infant's skull keeps the brain from growing. Treating craniosynostosis (kray-nee-o-sin-os-TOE-sis) usually means your infant needs surgery to separate the fused bones. If there are no underlying problems in the brain, this surgery allows the brain adequate space to grow and develop.
    • Chromosomal abnormalities. Down syndrome and other conditions may result in microcephaly.
    • Decreased oxygen to the fetal brain (cerebral anoxia). Certain complications of pregnancy or delivery can impair oxygen delivery to the fetal brain.
    • Infections passed to the fetus during pregnancy. These include toxoplasmosis, cytomegalovirus, German measles (rubella), chickenpox (varicella) and Zika virus.
    • Exposure to drugs, alcohol or certain toxic chemicals in the womb. Any of these put your baby at risk of brain abnormalities.
      • Severe malnutrition. Not getting adequate nutrition during pregnancy can affect your baby's development.
      • Uncontrolled phenylketonuria (fen-ul-kee-toe-NU-ree-uh), also known as PKU, in the mother. PKU is a birth defect that hampers the body's ability to break down the amino acid phenylalanine.

53430620_1608478935659782_r.jpg

Probably the toxic water, environment, and no regulations anywhere. Remember when Ali mahdi allowed countries to dump toxic waste in somali waters for weapons. Lots of people suffered due to that. Generations of abnormalities. Also diet plays a role no real nutrition there.

Probably the toxic water, environment, and no regulations anywhere. Remember when Ali mahdi allowed countries to dump toxic waste in somali waters for weapons. Lots of people suffered due to that. Generations of abnormalities. Also diet plays a role no real nutrition there.
This was my first thought.

This was my first thought.
I never understood why western Somalis romanticize the diet/health of people there. I hear lots of people say “In Somalia/Somaliland they eat fresh food and while we eat poison” even though when there’s no regulations over there the Coca Cola and Fanta has 100x the sugar concentration. Lol

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Stress, diet and rough environment. It happens in the arabs too, especially yemenis. I have seen tik tok videos. But what is amazing is the love of their beloved brothers and parents show to the child. Can this be a test for them to enter Janaah? Yes Gri, it is heart wrenching :(

I never understood why western Somalis romanticize the diet/health of people there. I hear lots of people say “In Somalia/Somaliland they eat fresh food and while we eat poison” even though when there’s no regulations over there the Coca Cola and Fanta has 100x the sugar concentration. Lol
The good thing about somalia is the fresh meat and food thats grown in the country. Nothing tastes better than hilib thats been slaughtered the same day and a juicy watermelon from the south :banderas:I'd stay away from everything that's imported though

Thanks for sharing. You got some major khair from posting this. Do you know the phone number. I tried to write it down but couldn’t understand the af Somali.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Stress, diet and rough environment. It happens in the arabs too, especially yemenis. I have seen tik tok videos. But what is amazing is the love of their beloved brothers and parents show to the child. Can this be a test for them to enter Janaah? Yes Gri, it is heart wrenching :(

The patience of the parents manne :rejoice:

Their child never grew up. He is over 30 years old

Bless him

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

Walahi that was in mind.
Ali Mahdi guy was on mind but he had an interview just days before Covid19 killed him in which he categorically denied it. As a matter of fact he sued the Italian newspaper who accused him. Ilaah ba og though