Have y’all ever....

Revolutionary

The revolution will not be televised 📺
Never had a best friend confess as they are all males but once in the 7th grade there was a girl where we'd laugh and joke around during the classes where our assigned seats were next to each other, apparently she had a crush on me and i found out by my friend who he heard from a friend of the girls. I personally did not have the same feelings back and only saw her as a friend, plus there was another girl who i had a crush on that recently rejected me (story for another time) so I wasn't really in the mood in relationships like that, but she asked me out via text and I didn't want to break her heart so i accepted and we starting dating for a month. We'd talk everyday in school and text too, but i still wasn't really feeling the love, so i told one of her friends and asked her what i should do. She advised me that i should tell her but in a way to not make her sad, so i did just that and she didn't take it hard and we remained friends but it was kinda awkward. Last i spoke with her was in january of this year and we caught up on life, and we're on good terms.

Last edited:

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
Nah. But she was a little more tactical.
Whenever we would link up she would always play songs referring to sex, and suckin dìck. I was never attracted to her, and I've never looked at her as anything more than just a friend. It got to the point where I would cringe whenever she would casually play an over the top sexualized tune. She would constantly look over at me, and smile while singing along to bouncing on some dìck. SMH
In that moment my reaction was always the same, "Thanks for the offer but I'm good-" I said it with my eyes obviously. I dont know if this story counts, but I can certainly tell you she wanted the D, she spoke to me with those lyrics :dead:

Not a best friend but a male friend confessed his feelings for me. We still talk but it’s mad awkward now cos I kinda clowned him for it and laughed in his face when he told me. It’s not the same anymore :whew::francis:

Not a best friend but a male friend confessed his feelings for me. We still talk but it’s mad awkward now cos I kinda clowned him for it and laughed in his face when he told me. It’s not the same anymore :whew::francis:
Please tell my your American

I need to talk to someone about america
And all the things I have done here

Trending

Latest posts