HAVE U NOTICED everytime you your mom/dad is speaking to another Somali that..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
they almost always say “Bari baa Xasan DhuusaWeyne, alla ha u naxariistee...”
Just pay attention to their conversation and you’ll notice all their friends are dead. You know why? The UN ain’t kidding when they say that we are a shitHole! That average life expectancy in Somalia is 25 years of age. One of the leading causes of this is the lack of a health system ( I know you sarcastically saying “no kidding adeer “..). Additionally you have “pharmacist “ straight out of kismaayo/Salaxleey selling “medicine” to the masses with no government control.

I would advice the RULERS OF ONE BEDROOM IN VILLA SOMALIA to go to Cuba to ask them to give them 200 doctors in exchange for future oil production or 309 xaliimo prostitutes. I mean offer them something, something manne

they almost always say “Bari baa Xasan DhuusaWeyne, alla ha u naxariistee...”
Just pay attention to their conversation and you’ll notice all their friends are dead. You know why? The UN ain’t kidding when they say that we are a shitHole! That average life expectancy in Somalia is 25 years of age. One of the leading causes of this is the lack of a health system ( I know you sarcastically saying “no kidding adeer “..). Additionally you have “pharmacist “ straight out of kismaayo/Salaxleey selling “medicine” to the masses with no government control.

I would advice the RULERS OF ONE BEDROOM IN VILLA SOMALIA to go to Cuba to ask them to give them 200 doctors in exchange for future oil production or 309 xaliimo prostitutes. I mean offer them something, something manne

If the Somali President wasn't delegitmized by persons the likes of you and other political vultures change might have been closer to possible.

But sadly every in short-term thinking opportunist and it cripples the countries ability to be stable and make long-term policies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts