Have reer Darwiish given up on creating their own maamul?

In the previous decade they had a new maamul every time I blinked; from SSC, to Northland, to USP, to NSUM, to Khatumo, to beesha Falaalug etc. Whats going on?

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I guess they realized that they are better at begging and being told what to do than fending for themselves.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Dhulos waa gob nationalist and brave it sucks they are stuck between 2 clan administration that want to dominate them instead of working with them #bringbackMOD:lolbron:

Dhulbahante mentality = Haber-giideer.

:gucciwhat:the f*ck is this nigery,

waryaa lately you've been having HG fetishes, so chill the foc down and pipe some other H*tu stick.

Kulaha Dhullo equalls HG:mjlol:, no offence to those Land Seekers AKA Dhul Obaahan, but HG are in some next level shit, while having our other regional admins down south Somalia we also have our own exclusive State where the Capital, President, PM and Port are all HG a state called Galmudug.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP

waryaa lately you've been having HG fetishes, so chill the foc down and pipe some other **** stick.

Kulaha Dhullo equalls HG:mjlol:, no offence to those Land Seekers AKA Dhul Obaahan, but HG are in some next level shit, while having our other regional admins down south Somalia we also have our own exclusively State where the Capital, President, PM and Port are all HG a state called Galmudug.
I apologize on hsi behalf.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP

waryaa lately you've been having HG fetishes, so chill the foc down and pipe some other H*tu stick.

Kulaha Dhullo equalls HG:mjlol:, no offence to those Land Seekers AKA Dhul Obaahan, but HG are in some next level shit, while having our other regional admins down south Somalia we also have our own exclusive State where the Capital, President, PM and Port are all HG a state called Galmudug.
Dhullo were the first clan that gaal used airplane to hit them. Not to mention they are warriors.

Shaolin23

There's 6 districts in Galnus currently only 3 are HG majority C/waaq belongs to MX Ceelbuur to Murusade and Xarardheere to Abgaal-Waceysle am I lying? Galnus has a VP and a speaker are any one of those guys HG? What operational sea port is working in Galnus? Don't worry I'll wait. Iljeex mooryaan fanaayo inte lugu arkay ma Daroodkaa ka baratay cawaanyahow

Kezira

disneylanders
Dhulbhanate either they create own maamul or join Puntland but Somaliland is out of the question doqon Eydoor Jeegani

Shaolin23

Dhullo were the first clan that gaal used airplane to hit them. Not to mention they are warriors.
These aboriginals were semi naked in those times I kid you not a Wagerdhac subclan called Cumar Dheere and few Dirs taught Cayr diin and dhaqan then they started to claim they them as their own to try to erase history but Cumar Dheere moved away from their savageness in 91 Habr Dugaag ma faani karaan

There's 6 districts in Galnus currently only 3 are HG majority C/waaq belongs to MX Ceelbuur to Murusade and Xarardheere to Abgaal-Waceysle am I lying? Galnus has a VP and a speaker are any one of those guys HG? What operational sea port is working in Galnus? Don't worry I'll wait. Iljeex mooryaan fanaayo inte lugu arkay ma Daroodkaa ka baratay cawaanyahow

Nicca 1 thing i noticed among you fanatic abodoons is that you lot evade facts like a fly evades flower, you folks are attracted to pile of sh1ts.

Here belows is the Guddiga your abo farmaajo named that consists of the 11 Beelaha//clans that live in Galmudug.

Your abo farmaajo even increased the clans that live in GM to 12 giving extra seat to the homeless abodoon mx crews none the less here are the qabiils abo xaarmaajo stated that live in Galmudug;

5 HG
2 MX
1Abgaal
1Murursade
1Sheikhal
1 Dir
1 beesha shanaad

https://www.caasimada.net/beelaha-a...heshiisiinta-galmudug-iyo-fedeexad-ka-taagan/

So tell me is abo farmaajo also lying:mjpls:

p.s call Galmudug Galnus all you want, because the fact remains the land size Galnus has is bigger then Scotland and Portugal while having resources worth dying that state for.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
These aboriginals were semi naked in those times I kid you not a Wagerdhac subclan called Cumar Dheere and few Dirs taught Cayr diin and dhaqan then they started to claim they them as their own to try to erase history but Cumar Dheere moved away from their savageness in 91 Habr Dugaag ma faani karaan
:cosbyhmm:

Trending