Have any of you ever known someone who lied about where they came from?

inflorescence

The Horn ~~~
People lying about their ethnicity/race/nationality.

I “knew”(which is a friend of friend of a another friend) an arab dude who claimed to be Italian to get girls. Guy was trying to be the cool kind of exotic

None of the girls he hanged around caught on to the lie, when some other person who knew he was full of it tried telling one of the girls about it. She responded “No way, he can totally speak italian. He said ciao Bella, and many other italian words!”

I’ll bet my leg that he said some vaguely italian sounding words and some basic words to win them over.

wallahi she would believe I could speak mandarin if I said “Ching chang chong long kong”

No one cared enough to really expose him so it is what it is.

Any interesting stories about racefakers?

Royalflush

novacane
People lying about their ethnicity/race/nationality.

I “knew”(which is a friend of friend of a another friend) an arab dude who claimed to be Italian to get girls. Guy was trying to be the cool kind of exotic

None of the girls he hanged around caught on to the lie, when some other person who knew he was full of it tried telling one of the girls about it. She responded “No way, he can totally speak italian. He said ciao Bella, and many other italian words!”

I’ll bet my leg that he said some vaguely italian sounding words and some basic words to win them over.

wallahi she would believe I could speak mandarin if I said “Ching chang chong long kong”

No one cared enough to really expose him so it is what it is.

Any interesting stories about racefakers?
i used to be hella lightskin with curls and i could pass off as a mixed race person so i claimed i was half swedish half somali through high school. till this one somali dude joined my school and my dad invited his family to our house. i had to drop my half swedish act quick after that and it was awkward af :dead:

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
i used to be hella lightskin with curls and i could pass off as a mixed race person so i claimed i was half swedish half somali through high school. till this one somali dude joined my school and my dad invited his family to our house. i had to drop my half swedish act quick after that and it was awkward af :dead:
What a loser bro imagine claiming half swedish u down so bad

Chun Li

under construction 😈💖
May I ask why you did that?

I once told one of my classmates that i was Ethiopian and he believed it, i notice a small sudden shift on how he acted towards me, i was planning on telling him that im actually a somali on the last day of school but covid hit and i never got to tell him, so he probably still believes that im ethiopian :ftw9nwa:

Last edited:

inflorescence

The Horn ~~~
I once told one of my classmates that i was Ethiopian and he believed it, i notice a small sudden shift on how he acted towards me, i was planning on telling him on the last day of school but covid hit and i never got to tell him, so he probably still believes that im ethiopian :ftw9nwa:

“small shift” a negative or positive shift?

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
I once told one of my classmates that i was Ethiopian and he believed it, i notice a small sudden shift on how he acted towards me, i was planning on telling him on the last day of school but covid hit and i never got to tell him, so he probably still believes that im ethiopian :ftw9nwa:
Why u wanna be Ethiopian lol

Trending

Latest posts