Hats off to Bantu Civilization

Status
Not open for further replies.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Iam forcing myself to see beauty in Bantu women and extremely forcing myself to love them so our kids can have some of the civilized bantu blood.

Bantu Skyscrapers Nairobi
skyline-nairobi-kenya-all2813287.jpg

8398b03f25627b5484089f6c7160e8ad.jpg

Apollo

VIP
Inferiority and superiority does not exist.

Bantus are simply different from us. That's it and we don't want to be genocided by their ever increasing land grabbing tactics.

Malcolm X

The price of freedom is death
Bantus were dumb enough to allow themselves to be enslaved by colonists.

Now they're dumb enough to allow themselves to be enslaved by financial banks and investors.

Why would we want our kids to become slaves?

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
As someone who respects all people, including Bantus, I think we really ought to stop looking to the past for greatness and focus on the now. Seems to me that some people on this site find it incredulous that an enslaved people are doing relatively better than Somalia. What's the point in singing praises for our Sultanates when we're in the state that we're in right now? The issue of utmost importance is focusing on how we can fix Somalia, not looking down on or kissing the feet of others

Apollo

VIP
Bantus born in Somalia are a natally dishonored persons. They will never get away from their social dishonor. Even if their compatriots in other Bantu countries outperform Somalis, still they will remain dishonored individuals.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
As someone who respects all people, including Bantus, I think we really ought to stop looking to the past for greatness and focus on the now. Seems to me that some people on this site find it incredulous that an enslaved people are doing relatively better than Somalia. What's the point in singing praises for our Sultanates when we're in the state that we're in right now? The issue of utmost importance is focusing on how we can fix Somalia, not looking down on or kissing the feet of others
giphy.gif

I'm a sucker for a thick Bantu Queen, Godiva Dark chocolate queen. They really know how to treat a man. However, that's where it ends.

Our Somali brothers and sisters are treated horribly in South Africa, so I can never take off my hat to Bantu qashin!

Inferiority and superiority does not exist.

Bantus are simply different from us. That's it and we don't want to be genocided by their ever increasing land grabbing tactics.

Somalis should stop being so obsessed with identity. The world is always changing and so are people. Your decendents are not going to be anything like you so stop wasting your time. We should think more about the country and not who the people inside it are.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Don't you guys realize that this thread will be searchable on Google.

You don't ever see Ethiopians, Arabs, Asians and etc (apart from mereja & ultra nationalist sites) promoting their inner racism online.

You might be anonymous here but you still represent Somalis.

article-2509339-196EA52600000578-178_634x687.jpg
Somali Pirates

However if you still plan to... then at least make it look as classy as those guys above.

Don't you guys realize that this thread will be searchable on Google.

You don't ever see Ethiopians, Arabs, Asians and etc (apart from mereja & ultra nationalist sites) promoting their inner racism online.

You might be anonymous here but you still represent Somalis.

article-2509339-196EA52600000578-178_634x687.jpg
Somali Pirates

However if you still plan to... then at least make it look as classy as those guys above.
Can't be racist we are black!!

black

live and let die.
Somalis should stop being so obsessed with identity. The world is always changing and so are people. Your decendents are not going to be anything like you so stop wasting your time. We should think more about the country and not who the people inside it are.

:dwill: @Sixth y'all could've been a 10 together, but you had to change it up :wow1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts