• This website is being maintained/upgraded and may have some downtime or errors. Report any problems to the admin.

Haters!!

Im kinda new to this forum, just wondering is there any purpose or actual meaning to what you post. What is the point of posts like this and quotes such as "Fashion is a lifestyle" and "Save Your Babies!!!"

fox

VIP
Im kinda new to this forum, just wondering is there any purpose or actual meaning to what you post. What is the point of posts like this and quotes such as "Fashion is a lifestyle" and "Save Your Babies!!!"
This deranged fucker has a sick foreskin obsession.

LoveandLight

LoveandLight the Liberator

Check out my Threads on Genital Mutilation of Children!

I AM a Revolutionary! My name is LoveandLight. I AM the Greatest Somali speaking Wadani Hero who ever Lived!

LoveandLight the Liberator, Commander of the Order of the Two Suns, Legendary Hero of the Somali people

Abwaan, Garyaqaan, Nabad-Doon, iyo Gaashaanle Sare Shanta Soomaaliyeed LoveandLight

Check out my Threads on Genital Mutilation of Children!

I AM a Revolutionary! My name is LoveandLight. I AM the Greatest Somali speaking Wadani Hero who ever Lived!

LoveandLight the Liberator, Commander of the Order of the Two Suns, Legendary Hero of the Somali people

Abwaan, Garyaqaan, Nabad-Doon, iyo Gaashaanle Sare Shanta Soomaaliyeed LoveandLight
What's the Order of the Two Suns saxiib:cosbyhmm:

Also there's only one sun :patrice:

Latest posts