Hassan Sheikh Mohamud 2020

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I don’t think so, if Farmaajo is not re-elected, I believe we will have a new leader with a new vision. No matter who is our next president, it’s important that we support him or her. :)

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
Farmaajo’s replacement?
Let’s be honest HSM was an awful President, let’s put our qabil interests aside for a second and agree to this fact. I hope he’s not the replacement, Khayre should instead replace him :nvjpqts: continuing N&N in the country

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Cali Xaaji should be given a chance. The guy is a charismatic and passionate leader, he'll do wonders for the country specially the education and finance sectors.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
It's sad when Somalis are choosing between a departmental worker in America and a damn leader who barely finished Year 12 in Somalia education system. No joke, the guy didn't even do his university in Somalia when we had a government lol. He played catch up much later in life going to Malaysia and India and studying anything so he says he has a 'certificate'. What a BUM HSM is. What's worse is our leaders are of such low calibre, our institution is filled with mogadishu locals who have the IQ of mentally retarded westerner.

You add this deadly combination together, you get a Somalia lol. What's even sad, no-one is doing anything about it or lacks the will or energy, some have even accepted Somalia fate is going to be like this forever a begging bowl nation.