We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
20200217_122816.jpg

20200217_122805.jpg

The forever smiling El Chapo has found his Mojo :pachah1:

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Erdogan is now giving out free hair transplants to Somali politicians. From bribing Somalis with cash and khat to bribing Somalis with hair transplants. The GCC crisis has changed the game for good; Somali politics will never be the same.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Erdogan is now giving out free hair transplants to Somali politicians. From bribing Somalis with cash and khat to bribing Somalis with hair transplants. The GCC crisis has changed the game for good; Somali politics will never be the same.
Word on the street is the UAE offered Deeni Yoga liposuction and a gastric band in exchange for support.

Macalin M

Out here
This is good. He looks happier than he normally does.

All you guys with bidaar should get it sorted. If girls can wear makeup then you guys can do this

This is good. He looks happier than he normally does.

All you guys with bidaar should get it sorted. If girls can wear makeup then you guys can do this

20200217_221135.jpg

Let's be honest, that hairline looks absolute shit. If that's the end result of a hair transplant then there's no point in getting one.

:gucciwhat:

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
I will do this if I am unfortunate enough to lose my hair. My hair is important to me. I don't care if I become ugly but if I lose my hair I will become depressed.

HSM is smart. A receding hairline still makes him look distinguished. He’d look like a clown if he requested a clean lineup instead :icon lol:

Trending

Latest posts