hassan culusow has destroyed somalia's army

cow

VIP
Turkey secretly gave drones to Somalia during Farmaajo's term.

now the donkey culusow was showing the drones all over tiktok which now got turkey in trouble with the UN security council. so you can forget about them ever supplying us weapons.

cow

VIP
the dameer took over in may and by july the security council had clear evidence of the drones. the moron flew the drones near mogadishu.

it took him less than 3 weeks to destroy somalia no wonder culusow had to go to Uganda and beg for weapons. it is because turkey no longer trusts this man-child in power.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
‪Due to the incompetance of this government and amateur igu sawir antics we have lost Turkish aerial support‬.

How much more fucked can we get, the UK and the West really hate progress of Somalia. Its sad that this puppet will continue to push away our closest allies Turkey and Qatar for UAE and Kenya.

What a humiliation, I dont think we can survive another 3 years of this.

They could just say the drones are handled by Turkish officers locally and the somali trainees are using it under their supervision without any missiles.

Honestly if these UN reports are this vague and go by hearsay and social media videos we could bypass it easily. I just don't think our government is competent enough to do that.

@Based @Rationale i want your opinion on this. This seems like a 68iq move to expose your weapons on TikTok
We can soon buy drones of our own. Those drones are not under SNA but Turkish military same way US drones are under American military.

OP is a known fake news spreader who hates HSM due to clan not his policies. If you are a neutral observer I'd advice you to stay away from these khwarij sympatizers.

We can soon buy drones of our own. Those drones are not under SNA but Turkish military same way US drones are under American military.

OP is a known fake news spreader who hates HSM due to clan not his policies. If you are a neutral observer I'd advice you to stay away from these khwarij sympatizers.
Fair enough and well said

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Fair enough and well said
Dont be fooled by this mooryaan peddler. HSM is arming clans and awashing the country with so much weapons too his clan that is why UN doesnt trust him too confidently and responsibly use high tech weapons they would soon end up in the hands of Khawaarij.

He shares same tribe as govt thats why defending.

Farmajo has been humiliated and defeated! In the end, he lost you your only reps in all of Somalia, from Gedo, to his bitter rival axmed madobe. I can't see how anyone can call that clown competent. It's time to move on and perhaps re-asses what went wrong for you guys instead of crying online everyday.