Hashi Omar killed in Muqdisho

Jungle

VIP

Hassan was released in 2016, after serving 17 years in prison in Italy: for the unjust detention, the Court of Appeal of Perugia ordered compensation of three million and 181 thousand euros. “I lost 17 years of my life in prison as an innocent”, he commented at the time, appealing to the judges of Rome not to dismiss “the investigation into the misdirections that took place after the murder of Ilaria Alpi and Miran Hrovatin”, who they had taken him to jail on false charges.

AUN

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Heard he was a successufl businessman and that always means you have enemies. AUN

Truly sad. Imagine spending 17 years in jail for a crime you did not commit, only to be killed by a senseless terrorist attack as soon as you get out.

It is the Qadr of Allah, but very sad nonetheless.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Why return to the hell-hole when you got $3m compensation.

Why return to a place where a business competitor can take you out with $50 paid to an assassin?

Why why why !

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Gets shredded in an IED in Mogdishu today:jcoleno::meleshame:

He met his lord today, Hashi decided to go back to home and to Mogadishu and he instantly became a victim of a deadly explosion for his previous murder , La xawla wala Question.

I guess unlike our slamic faith the Italian homicide laws and it's punishmen isnot death, so do you think justice was served or not?

:mjcry::meleshame::wowsweat:

Last edited:

Keo

VIP
So was he wrongfully convicted? How much was his payout? I was in a Somali shop yesterday and they were talking about there was 2 qaraax in Somalia

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
AUN.

Too risky to be without security if you have competition or money. Shabaab has become a mafia for hire

In Caabudwaaq the competition might hire a mercenaries to intimidate you, but rarely to kill you, there are very few cases of someone actually being killed in these sort of competitive disputes, the elders have a zero tolerance for this type and request death penalty no blood money.

But Xamar is different, Alshabab don't answer to nobody, no local admin, no elders, infact its them who answer to Alshabab, that is very messed up.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
So was he wrongfully convicted? How much was his payout? I was in a Somali shop yesterday and they were talking about there was 2 qaraax in Somalia

Lol, Damn, sorry bro, I didn't fully searched the full story, it turns out he was actually conficted of killing the Italian journalist in Mogadishu in 94, changed the whole narrative I was running with on this thread.:mjlol::pachah1:

IMG_20220707_040821.jpg

Jungle

VIP
If you lot haven't got the hint beesha abgaal will never stay away from Xamar even if they have money. All this 'Why would you go there' from alot you in here doesnt register with beesha. Most of our businessmen and polticians have never left the city.

Lol, Damn, sorry bro, I didn't fully searched the full story, it turns out he was actually conficted of killing the Italian journalist in Mogadishu in 94, changed the whole narrative I was running with on this thread.:mjlol::pachah1:

View attachment 228902

He was acquitted, you clown.
pretty sure it was 2 million euros 18 years for 2 mil Italians are mentality molested scum
None of you read op? The amount is right there
In Caabudwaaq...
:childplease:

Trending