Has your family member ever tumbled down a escalator?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
There’s too many injuries being reported by Minnesota state Department of Health where a Atrocious numbers of ethnic Somalis have sustained injuries using a simple escalator. Now the state of MN is resorted to holding classes (in Somali ) on how to use an escalator.

(If alt-right gets hold of this info :jcoleno::jcoleno::ohdamn::ohdamn:)

Last edited:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
these two bombarded us (fb friends) with their lovey dovey shananigans. So recently I pic of one of them came across my news feed,this was rare, usually they were pictured together. I then proceeded to look at his photo catalog only to discover that he completely removed her. No wonder they were living in two separate countries for the past several months.

(I was very keen to see where this marriage was heading due to the fact that I conducted a national liberation struggle upon this Xaliimo :gucciwhat::bell:)
8boj.gif

There’s too many injuries being reported by Minnesota state Department of Health where a Atrocious numbers of ethnic Somalis have sustained injuries using a simple escalator. Now the state of MN is resorted to holding classes (in Somali ) on how to use an escalator.

(If alt-right gets hold of this info :jcoleno::jcoleno::ohdamn::ohdamn:)

Thay probavly be like that on their first day:drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah::dead::dead1:

Status
Not open for further replies.