Has your brother married dead gorgeous chick that u feel you can't live up 2 that standard ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
To our girl members ..do you feel that your sister married a cute guy that you can't match or surpass ?

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
My older brother married this tall thin Xalimo with a big ass and the most beautiful face you will see and smooth delicate skin.

No pressure on me at all. :mjcry:

menace

VIP
My older brother married this tall thin Xalimo with a big ass and the most beautiful face you will see and smooth delicate skin.

No pressure on me at all. :mjcry:

Would you hit it if she makes advances on you

menace

VIP
This is me right now. He married this dime in January. :lawd: She has no sisters.

The standards are too high now. :snoop:

Bro you ain't alone..brother kid beat me a while back and now got the best looking chick in the family ..for a min I thought I had it

My first cousin married the most beautiful Somali woman I ever saw. But she came straight from the motherland. But she's gorgeous. None of that red teeth.

You guys can all get gorgeous women back home but there is more to beauty. Personality and other things are important as well. Its not just about sex. You'll be seeing and sleeping and eating with her everyday. Choose your future partner wisely. I rather have a not so attractive wife if she is the sweetest person and can be the best kind of mother to my kids and disciplines them well.

Q

Queen Carawelo

That's practically your sister, you perve.

Abdijohnson did she stink?

Q

Queen Carawelo

Nope. Quite perfumy.

I don't know if it was jecel or if she wanted to live over here.
She was in love with the passport.

Perfumy? The strong perfume the old somali ladies wear?

Well it's better than having a B.O I guess.

She was in love with the passport.

Perfumy? The strong perfume the old somali ladies wear?

Well it's better than having a B.O I guess.

She smelled of uunsi and some wedding style fragrance.

But she's a hip fob. The iPhone fangirl kind with dahab on her neck but she's also very classy

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
As long as I'm destroying a kintir I'm good. If her look ain't great I can always put bac on her xuux face. :mjlaugh:The most important thing to me is her personality. If she's qurux but has a bad personality ain't no one getting near that thing.

Teeda kale waxa layiri naag inyar xuux ah ba la guursada cause no one nigga would really mess with her. Lkn naag qurux ah nin kasta baa raba inuu ku dhufto. Maalin un adoo ka maqan baa laga dhex baxaya. :diddyswag:

Q

Queen Carawelo

She smelled of uunsi and some wedding style fragrance.

But she's a hip fob. The iPhone fangirl kind with dahab on her neck but she's also very classy
Classy? If I didn't know better I would say you're smitten.

Q

Queen Carawelo

The Johnson doesn't fall in love easily.

It takes more than bling bling, material products, a cute face and body to have Cupid strike me

What makes the Johnson fall inlove?

P.s

Calling yourself the Johnson seems a little bit dirty. Just saying. :ohno:

What makes the Johnson fall inlove?

P.s

Calling yourself the Johnson seems a little bit dirty. Just saying. :ohno:

I like a shy, quiet girl. Innocent. So quiet I have to come close to her to hear what she's saying. One with soft hands. One whose cheeks are shiny.

She has to be quiet like a mouse. I hate loud women.

A quiet innocent woman but the independent kind.

I'm emphasizing the "quiet" and "innocent" part because its the most important

:wow1:

Q

Queen Carawelo

A shy and quiet female? So quiet that you have to be close to her inorder to hear her? I don't know about you but where I'm from we call that doqon amuusan. Meaning an idiot who's quiet. I don't trust quiet people. I also hate loud people but I need to be in my space inorder to have s convo with someone.

A shy and quiet female? So quiet that you have to be close to her inorder to hear her? I don't know about you but where I'm from we call that doqon amuusan. Meaning an idiot who's quiet. I don't trust quiet people. I also hate loud people but I need to be in my space inorder to have s convo with someone.

Quiet people are classy.

Loud people are trashy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending