Has what you consider a "red flag" changed over the years?

I've noticed that people who's family weren't particularly well off, or at least comfortable, growing up have a broken relationship with money.

So naturally, women from low socioeconomic backgrounds are a big no-no.

Women who don't have a good word to say about their ex/s are also a big no-no. Shit-talking someone you picked ultimately says more about you than it does about them.

Royalflush

novacane
I've noticed that people who's family weren't particularly well off, or at least comfortable, growing up have a broken relationship with money.

So naturally, women from low socioeconomic backgrounds are a big no-no.

Women who don't have a good word to say about their ex/s are also a big no-no. Shit-talking someone you picked ultimately says more about you than it does about them.
I’d say loud girls with lots of male friends especially on social media is a red flag that hasn’t changed much, or girls who know all the gossip and spread it. The former probably been around the block or likely to cheat cuz she has bare options and the latter can be toxic or bait out your secrets

I’d say loud girls with lots of male friends especially on social media is a red flag that hasn’t changed much, or girls who know all the gossip and spread it. The former probably been around the block or likely to cheat cuz she has bare options and the latter can be toxic or bait out your secrets
Having options or guy friends doesn't necessarily leads to cheating.
But the constant need for attention and validation from others on social media is a big fat fucking ew.
peakdisgust.jpg

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44

I think this is inaccurate. The vast majority of people are not well off. Most Somalis in the diaspora are working class, yet the majority of Somali girls are not bad with money or materialistic. That’s a reach IMO.

I think this is inaccurate. The vast majority of people are not well off. Most Somalis in the diaspora are working class, yet the majority of Somali girls are not bad with money or materialistic. That’s a reach IMO.
You're probably right, but the ones I know spend money on frivolous shit. The idea of being someone's meal ticket makes me violently angry.
Sxb my whole life has been a red flag since I was born :mjcry:
Self-deprecation is unattractive, shape up sxb:ufdup: