Has TikTok and Twitter Over-Exposed Somali Issues that We Have Been Trying to Hide From Others?

Lostbox

ใ€ŒImmortal Sageใ€| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I've never see any of this. Remember, everything you see on social media is personalized. We live in are own worlds and the person you are setting next to has their own bubble they live.

I've been into Ai since chatgpt been released. All my content went from Ukraine war to AI, machine learning snd anything related.

The most important thing to remember. It's that you can have an effect on those algos and whst you consume on the Internet. You can make it only show you positive, heartwarming and wholesome internet content. Instead of the trash you and the Reddit commenter are consuming.

Also, how do you get it to show you that can of stuff? Sounds boring as hell. If any of my feeds started showing the worst of are community. That app would be deleted

Last edited:

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
you are right non somalis know too much about us for example the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
jokes are being spouted by arabs.
Tell me do you know atleast 3 sterotypes about iranians the avg person would say no but for somali yes.

90% of somali men are twigs but that 10% of fat niggas is what we get labeled with. How are we known for being skinny and at the same time having bbls. Shit aint real.
Its not the fat niggas that got us this label it's the skinny fat niggas with one too they body skin AF and the bottom half built like Megan the stallion out this b*tch.

Trending