Has Ilhan Omar ruined Somali image in America?

Every video I see on YouTube with Ilhan Omar on has 90% of the comment section to be very negative. It’s like the Americans see us as pirates, inbred, invaders and thieves.

Seriously ilhan has destroyed Somali image in America and it could be disaster in terms of us facing discrimination and harassment which we already do I guess...

What do you guys think of this?

Garen

Emperor of Misogyny
Every video I see on YouTube with Ilhan Omar on has 90% of the comment section to be very negative. It’s like the Americans see us as pirates, inbred, invaders and thieves.

Seriously ilhan has destroyed Somali image in America and it could be disaster in terms of us facing discrimination and extreme harassment which we already do I guess...

how is that even possible don't you guys have ghettos and gangs and sheiit

BetterDaysAhead

POSITIVE PRIME MINISTER|Vanessa Hudgen is my hooyo
VIP
whites are only projecting when they call others inbred, no race on this planet is as inbred as whites

Last edited:

Seriously ilhan has destroyed Somali image in America and it could be disaster in terms of us facing discrimination and harassment which we already do I guess...

Idoit!!!!
This dumb people are in Somalia.
you are totally sick.
She is fight total Conservative of America, total of 100, 000, 000 people.
100million people.
what you expect, they will attack her from every where.
she is rock somali women.
we all proud of her. ill vote for her and she will win landslide.
clean your stupid mind and educated yourself Dumb!!!

Maverick

Irreligious Somali
Yup! now people think Somalis hate Israel while some of us on this forum vehemently support the Jewish state and Prime Minister Netenyahu.
:sass2:

RasCanjero

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Ilhan is just a minor side character. We've done most the damage ourselves.

Especially the xoolo in MN who made some parts of the twin cities into no go zones after those generous Minnesotans welcomed them into their home.

BetterDaysAhead

POSITIVE PRIME MINISTER|Vanessa Hudgen is my hooyo
VIP
Ilhan is just a minor side character. We've done most the damage ourselves.

Especially the xoolo in MN who made some parts of the twin cities into no go zones after those generous Minnesotans welcomed them into their home.
so theres actual no go zones there? i thought the alt right were just lying

Ilhan is human shes not a representative of somalia. She's a politician that represents Americans first. Oh stop reading YT comments to form an opinion about Americans.

Manafesto

[Beeldaajiyaha Cali Saleebaan]#PIM#N&NDown
VIP
Why are people from another continent worried about own Queen? you UK weirdos are funny walahi and need to learn about priorities, you can get stabbed any minute around the corner but you worried about a Congresswoman in America, yaab badanaa.
:mindblown:

borednibba9

#AbdiExit
Why are people from another continent worried about own Queen? you UK weirdos are funny walahi and need to learn about priorities, you can get stabbed any minute around the corner but you worried about a Congresswoman in America, yaab badanaa.
:mindblown:
You need to calm yourself sxb. It was just a thread. And no it isn't that bad. Now why don't you go worry about whether the weird nigga at your school is planning a welcome back surprise.

Tbh I really couldn’t care about ilhan Omar that’s Majeertan’s L not mine. For every ilhan Omar there’s a Mo Farah. So let’s not blow things out of proportion.

The best thing we as Somalis can do is better ourselves first. The good image will then come naturally.