Has Erdogan turned Turkey into an autocracy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The country is bound to collapse, he’s inviting Islamist ideals , and only Europe will pay the price with mass migrations

Erdogan was elected by the people and no amount of propaganda by the west can change that fact. They are mad he is returning Islam to Turkey because they know it will end badly for them.

Erdogan was elected by the people and no amount of propaganda by the west can change that fact. They are mad he is returning Islam to Turkey because they know it will end badly for them.

He’s questioning a model that worked for Turkey since Atatürk, he’s taking down secular Turkey.

He threatened to nationalize the central bank because interest is evil, their currency fell like a rock and he had to back down

Interest rates had to be increased because of Erdogan, hardship without purpose

Its a shame that somalis worship the man. Hes only looking for turkish interest with somalia having a strategic location

Whats the issue? Whatever turkish interest they have benefits us:drakewtf:
Naah im just saying to be warry of him. Turkey isnt helping somalia out of the kindness of its heart. In the future i see turkey basicaly owning somalia. We`re just a pawn for them to gain greater influence in the arab world

Naah im just saying to be warry of him. Turkey isnt helping somalia out of the kindness of its heart. In the future i see turkey basicaly owning somalia. We`re just a pawn for them to gain greater influence in the arab world
Nigga this is politics aint nobody doing anything out of the goodness of their heart but i believe turkey is helping out to create an image of them being the leaders of the muslim world and im here for it. I hope turkey gains influence in the arab world i will gladly be a pawn for that cause. Lol somalia would be a lot better if we were a turkish colony Let turkey own us and build some shit for us:mjlol:
I mean thats not their intention and is yet another somali conspiracy theory but if that was their motive wallahi id be down for it. Let them take over.

ALL HAIL ERDOGAN!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.