Has anyone taken ashwagandha before?

I am trying to buy some ashwagandha for mood regulation. Most people on the internet (YouTube) seem to use it for anxiety and stress. There is a lot of mixed messages online about the side effects and intended effects.
I heard it can trigger anhedonia and lethargy- I’d rather not take it if that is a possibility.

please share if you have had it…why you use it? the brand you used and its side effects.

*Doesn’t have to do with personal development - I thought this was the most appropriate section to ask

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I take it once in a while. I have it both in a pill and powder form. Mix it into my smoothie.

I think it helps but it’s not a cure. Factors like, level of stress, overall health etc determine how will it may or may not work for you.
I just don’t want to resort to pharmaceutical drugs. I’ll have to try it out. Thank you abaayo

i've eaten 3 ashwaghanda pills a day for 2 months now

i feel no difference at all.

i think its a placebo affect for most people
Really?? how much mg would that be in a day?
I was hoping that it would be some sort of help for mood regulation. Did you take it for anxiety or stress?

Really?? how much mg would that be in a day?
I was hoping that it would be some sort of help for mood regulation. Did you take it for anxiety or stress?
each tablet was 300mg, so i was taking 900mg a day

and i took it cuz some dude on youtube said using it can help you recover faster from the gym

each tablet was 300mg, so i was taking 900mg a day

and i took it cuz some dude on youtube said using it can help you recover faster from the gym
It didn’t help you recover faster and no changes to your emotions… I have to keep searching :francis:

thank you for sharing tho

Trending