Has anyone seen the new joker film

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Saw it with the missus last weekend. An incredible film. By far, the best film I've seen in the last five years. Go see it, you will not be dissapointed.

VixR

Veritas
No and don't plan on gettin killed by some idiot. No thank you!
Lol did you hear on the news apparently incels idolize the Joker character, and people are afraid some more movie theater shootings are going to take place? It’s crazy out here.

There’s been more than 20 mass shooting this year.

Lol did you hear on the news apparently incels idolize the Joker character, and people are afraid some more movie theater shootings are going to take place? It’s crazy out here.

There’s been more than 20 mass shooting this year.
exactly they have right to be concern.The way things are these days i am not trying to jeopardize my life for entertainment. Worst way to die As aa muslim.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Seems like something every 'woe is me' person who has self diagnosed depression would watch or an incel. I plan on watching it at home, it doesn't seem like it's worth the money.

dr.leorio

death\emitter
Great film. I loved how their weren't any good characters or a happy ending. It gave me the same vibes as "requiem for a dream".

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I want to go watch it. I will go with my son when he takes a break from school. I can't watch it by myself this one, i need back up for this one