Has anyone noticed how Djibouti girls are usually really dark and kinda look Madow?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've noticed this about them. Every Djibouti girl I've met in real life was very dark and looked kinda Madow. I've noticed Somali girls in Somalia are lighter than them.

All the Djbouti girls that did ethnicity tags were dark skinned and Madow-ish looking.

I've noticed this about them. Every Djibouti girl I've met in real life was very dark and looked kinda Madow. I've noticed Somali girls in Somalia are lighter than them.

All the Djbouti girls that did ethnicity tags were dark skinned and Madow-ish looking.

One from the first vid is Afar. Doesn't look dark or Madow:what1:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Has anyone else noticed that you're a parading as a man:cosbyhmm:

What kind of man talks about a woman's complexion and ethnicity tag:draketf:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Some Djibouti chicks that I met were stunning just like any other Somali girl since they're Dir & afar. when I went Djibouti I couldn't tell the difference between Somali and anfar, I remember being at the airport talking Somali to an anfar thinking he's Somali and the mofo kept on responding to me in French, I was thinking what a sellout hooyada waas till I found out he's afar kkkk

d
No she's Somali.
I saw the comment section, she said she was Afar.

something.png

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
You're an piece of shit. You know what shit storm a thread like this will cause.

This is an insult. Issas do not look Madow. My mum is Djiboutian and she doesn't look Madow at all. A lot of em are darkskin since Djibouti is a really hot country especially in the summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending