Has anyone here successfully quit smoking?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I smoked for 6 months when I was a teenager, and haven't smoked since. But I hear it takes years to get a real addiction so maybe I wasn't addicted that much.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
I started smoking when I was 16 y/o, I quit smoking in February. You have to try, and be prepared for nicotine-withdrawal symptoms.

Havent smoked since The start of The ramadan. I smoked for 3 years, b4 stopping.
U can easily stop smoking if u have the mindset 4 it. :yacadiim::ehh:

Well feel sorry for Ayeeyo! I'm on my way to Newcastle then Scotland I can't Smoke a fucking cigarette!!

I will give up 1 day I don't know when that day will be, I've had a Cancer scare that lost me everything and I'm still Smoking.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Im fucking struggling at the moment. :mjcry:. the addiction is real.
Tell everyone at work/school that you're quitting smoking and that you will be cranky for a few months. After giving them a heads up, you have two options: use those nicotine patches and take it easy; OR don't buy cigarettes and brave the headaches and crankiness. It will go away with time. I'd suggest the first option.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
I pressured my dad to quit 15 years ago. He just stopped, dealt with the headaches and crankiness for a few weeks, and never went back ever since. Can't get him to stop eating khat though, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts