Has anyone here lucid dream or/and sleep paralysis?

I’ve been lucid dreaming since I was 4. It was scary as hell and I had a hard time sleeping at night as a kid. When I’m dreaming, I’m aware and can ever watch TV when I’m in the first two stages of sleep. I use to get sleep paralysis a lot, especially in my teens and early twenties. It stopped when I regained my faith in God. The reaction to me being able to move from the sleep paralysis is fear. When I’m paralyzed, I start praying. Then I’m able to move and the SP creature looks confused, then scared. I actually chased on away.

AishaBarri

It’s not that serious
Interesting, I’ve never experienced lucid dreaming only paralysis from time to time. Scary experience. I noticed it happens whenever I listen to weird videos on YouTube that are supposed to help with falling asleep or whenever I sleep on my back. For some reason whenever I try saying dua while in paralysis whatever creature/person I see gets angrier and tries to squeeze the life out of me.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
My best friend Amal has lots of sleep paralysis. Maybe its because she drinks of tea/shaax

If you wanna know when you’re lucid dreaming:

either look directly at the clock or the time. It will never match up.

look at your fingers and hand. If you end up having more fingers or things get wavy you’re lucid dreaming.

I used to lucid dream which was extremely fun, it felt as if my body went into different higher levels and dimensions and I sometimes didn’t even want to leave that state and just stay that way forever lol. Girl it’s a gift

Its nothing to fear. It's simply your soul being taken or returned and you become aware of what's going on around you. Its a small sign of what the soul will experience during death

Allah takes the souls at the time of their death and those that do not die during their sleep. Then He keeps those for which He has decreed death and releases the others for a specified term. Indeed in that are signs for a people who give thought.

Az Zumar, 42

والله اعلم

If you wanna know when you’re lucid dreaming:

either look directly at the clock or the time. It will never match up.

look at your fingers and hand. If you end up having more fingers or things get wavy you’re lucid dreaming.

I used to lucid dream which was extremely fun, it felt as if my body went into different higher levels and dimensions and I sometimes didn’t even want to leave that state and just stay that way forever lol. Girl it’s a gift
Yeah, unfortunately my mum’s side likes to live in haunted houses. Or should I say drawn to them. The previous owner of my mum’s house was killed by one of her foster children in the house.

I use to have them 2-3 times a week .
ef55ebcc96b4ffbedc9dc9c9c94168d9.gif

My maternal grandmother would warn me about fairy or the fae . She said most are straight assholes. They like to play mean tricks and give you nightmares for LOLZ. Shadow people are weird.... You see a lot of weird shit, when your family are mystics/shamans. Ironically, she didn’t like Marie Laveau, the creole voodoo queen

Trending