Harti Come In. Isaaq Expose They Want An Aaran Jaan President

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

Please be-careful In Jan 8 2024 election who you guys vote for. It's not hidden that aaran-jaan has ties to Somaliland and they will fund Issa Mahmoud for PL president in 2024. If they get into presidency, they will find ways to create 'harti conflict' serving SL interest so division can happen which can allow for Somaliland to return and side with divided Harti.

War nimanki Isaaq wayba is-qarxiyeen xirirka ka dhaxeeyo Aaran Jaan. Puntitequeen bal dhegayso dagaalka cusub ay soo qaadayan Isaaq oo ah dhinac 'siyasadeed' inay soo dhisan aaran jaan in jan 8 2024.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
HSM duli we know your planning to send either Awad or Huruse. Jan 8, 2024 election is one of the most dangerous elections I've witnessed in PL history(the only election that was as dangerous was ina salad trojan jama ali jama who would've undone PL and Federalism and changed the course of Somalia).

I hope god ensures our enemy in hamar/hargeisa do not get what they want.

I advise Deni, if you feel you cannot win in 2024, Plan B diyaarso have an alliance set-up with Juuxa so you can break up issa mahmoud camp especially hassan shire abgaal/Huruse/Awad. Deni must stop this all or nothing approach in election, if you can't win, you best next option is a loyalist to your politics in office and can help back you in 2026 federal elections.

I am 'yeyist' by philosophy and he built up 'cade muse' as his option B in 2005 to stop hamar trojan candidates plus help him with the TFG, if you can't win, you must have plan B that the new president is LOYAL to your politics and can carry on where u left off, plus have a pact that he will back your presidential ticket in 2026 in Mogadishu to over-throw HSM as Deni will be the most experienced of all opposition candidates.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I am very worried about Puntland election on Jan 8, 2024. Isimadu ma aha kuwi hore also, so this also adds to my worries. 2001 their was one external hand involved hamar(ina salad, ali khalif galayr) and it caused our first civil war and lasted till 2004 untill a Bosaso Peace deal was reached.

Now their is 2 external enemy hands involved hargeisa backing aaran jaan(hassan shire abgaal) and mogadishu backing either (huruse, awad), so you can imagine it will be at least 'twice' as deadly as 2001 war as that only had 1 external enemy involvement.

Plus my confidence in the current crop of Isimo is low as their not even preparing for this deadly cocktail that is brewing.

My scenario prediction. The loser whether deni will say the state has been hijacked by HSM or SL and convene a war-front to 'save puntland' or the other scenario if aaran jaan or hsm candidate lose they will declare it was stolen and deni is a dictator. Then the war begins. Plus I don't see our ISIMO preparing for this deadly cocktail worse then 2001 election and we saw it's legacy.

Sad Season 3 GIF by The Lonely Island

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
My other prediction is the opposition unite like huruse-aaran jaan-cawad and declare their saving PL from Deni stolen election and begin a war-front. While if Deni loses he will say their trying to un-do SSC freedom and destroy federalism and will tell hartis to unite to save PL. Bal meeday isimada oo bayaan soo saari laha 'ninka kow xabada' riddo ayaa dambiga oo dhan qaadan doono to ensure this doesn't end in bloody outcomes. We must make stipulation to all candidates before election, anyone who resort to violence, has lost all political legitimacy and will be banned from PL politics for life.

Trending

Latest posts