Hargeisa Development Thread

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰

“Marka aan bisada qaqabaneyo bey dadka daaqadaha noo soo istaagaan...War saad leedihiin bisadahah bey yidhaahdaan”:mjlol::pachah1:

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
I don't know why but I laughed when he said Kaadidaa ku dhagtay bisadda. :icon lol: :icon lol:
Yeah the way he talked had me laughing a couple of times. I also imagined people standing outside and trying to take a look at what’s going inside:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

I was thinking about this actually the other day if there are any vets back home and I came across this, which made me very happy. The animals are not treated well, people chase them away with stones and whatnot. This was really needed!
Also there are crazy amount of dogs roaming the streets they need shelter.

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
Yeah the way he talked had me laughing a couple of times. I also imagined people standing outside and trying to take a look at what’s going inside:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

I was thinking about this actually the other day if there are any vets back home and I came across this, which made me very happy. The animals are not treated well, people chase them away with stones and whatnot. This was really needed!
Also there are crazy amount of dogs roaming the streets they need shelter.
True that, we Somalis treat animal so bad, this is a step in the right direction.:nvjpqts:

Last edited:
Somaliland Regional Tournament
o7LJHRd.jpg

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
I like the architecture. I think Dr Suleiman is very competent he can do a good job curating good works for the museum.

Trending