Hargeisa,Somaliland region deputy governor reminisces on the days of being British foot-soldiers

Bohol

VIP

upload_2019-11-12_21-54-43.png

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
I am so disgusted by this,how can you post this on twitter??????
Twitter is full retards,proud of the traitorous filth who died for gaalo foreigners instead of the isaaq’s that fought the british and died with REAL pride

@embarassing and @Crow don’t act like there were no cadaan futo lickers from your clans

Last edited:
I am so disgusted by this,how can you post this on twitter??????
Twitter is full retards,proud of the traitorous filth who died for gaalo foreigners instead of the isaaq’s that fought the british and died with REAL pride

@embarassing and @Crow don’t act like there were no cadaan futo lickers from your clans
Only difference is, Jeegans have a habit of reminiscing on their gaal worship. :dead:

Tell me one other clan that does that?

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
This must be one of the biggest lies in sspot.

The italians and brits stopped a expansionist civilisation. The civilisation isn't Ethiopian but somali, if the Europeans didn't colonise africa. At least east africa would have been conquered by us and the habashi
But you see someone from marjeetania said that,they miss the italians

The UK literally considered its African colonial soliders uncivilized cannon fodder not even worth the expense of individual memorials. Have you all read the Guardian article on this?
Khatland falls to a new low everyday. They have no dignity.

Trending

Latest posts