Hargeisa looks beautiful masha allah. Guul to somalia and m/somaliland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Somaliland Capitalists and Entrepreneurs.
Those fuckers know who to bootstrap.

They are the backbone of Somaliland.

While many of you are stuck in politics. It's the us capitalists who will make the changes. If a ships engine breaks down in Xamaar and there's a replacement part in Berbera do you think an entrepreneur cares about the Qabil of his supplier?

Somalia doesn't need a President. It needs a CEO.

Cant wait untill next year when ill go to Hargeisa, but i would also love going to Mogadishu ones, the beaches there seem so nice, but im scared that i will get involved in some bombing of Al shabaab :kodaksmiley:

Anyways Hargeisa is nice:banderas:

Looks like shit like all of Somalia. Compare Hargeisa and Mogadishu to any capital in Africa. We Somalis gotta stop having low standards and being content with the status-quo.

This is like framing your high school diploma, and hanging it on the wall with pride, in a community where all your neighbours have at least a Masters degree.

This is like framing your high school diploma, and hanging it on the wall with pride, in a community where all your neighbours have at least a Masters degree.

Whats wrong with that? If you spent the same amount of learning and effort to it as the others with the masters degree?

Looks like shit like all of Somalia. Compare Hargeisa and Mogadishu to any capital in Africa. We Somalis gotta stop having low standards and being content with the status-quo.

That's all we have for now and even Somalis need something to feel proud of. With that said Mogadishu at least has the excuse of being under seige by Al-shabbab which makes commitments to long-term investments difficult, while Hargeisa has just been managed poorly ands its infrastructure forsaken.

Our cities are a reflection of our societies, forsaken and only barely functioning. Things must chang but look what the future generation is writing and its all the same tales that have led us here.

Whats wrong with that? If you spent the same amount of learning and effort to it as the others with the masters degree?

There's nothing wrong with it if one is less capable than the rest. But having just a high school diploma when you're just as capable as everyone else who have advanced and professional degrees, and are lawyers, doctors, architects, professors, then yes there is something wrong with that.

Last edited:
@shanqale is right, it looks good from above but terrible on a few areas on the ground. Still better than other places in the federal democratic transitional national state republic of Somalia

Gambar

VIP
Crazy when you look at how advanced Kigali is. It's over a million in population where people receive adequate health care and education.

Beautiful but its people are uncivilized theirs a lot of Garbage every were even it smells foul. in 1980s it was very clean it missed Siyad Bare Regime, I swear to god first days e when I landed in Hargeisa I was nearly to Vomit

Last edited:

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
City of the people we make fun of, calling them qowmiyada reer sanweyne.
19639150681_45920433ef_h.jpg

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts