Hargeisa governor Musa Bihi demands 30% shares in Dahabshiil

Bohol

VIP
Hargeisa (SD) – Somaliland president Muse Bihi Abdi according to sources demanded that Dahabshiil owner give his family shares in that company.

The source who spoke to us on the condition of anonymity said, Dahabshiil told the president he couldn’t oblige, due to company rules.

President Bihi is said to be upset and is not communicating with the owner, despite numerous mediations.

The President allegedly asked for 30% of Dahabshiil be given to his son Ahmed Muse Bihi.

The source confirmed that this rift contributed to the feud with Djibouti, when the president refused that country’s Fiber Optic Cables go through Berbera port, and furthermore, turned down meeting with Djibouti minister in Hargeisa last week.

Dahabshiil along with Djibouti was to benefit from the cables at Berbera.

President Bihi has apparently taken a page out of President Ismail Omar Guelleh’s book, in demanding shares in companies who do business in that country.

President Bihi’s Family members are said to be not only accepting patronage appointment in the government, but are demanding shares in large companies.

http://www.somalidispatch.com/featured/president-bihi-demands-dahabshiil-shares-source-confirms/

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
While I’m not saying this isnt true, did you just link your own twitter account / website? :russ:

that account has 25 followers and the website looks like it’s ran by a fob with grammatical errors :mjlol:

Are there no laws barring presidents (including their family) from benefitting from business deals the government makes during their term?

dictator musa biixi is a dictator that is a never seen before in Somali history. he has 3 characteristics that is unique to him

1) power hungry
2) money hungry
3) thin skinned

there is no way he will leave office peacefully.

Last edited:
dictator musa biixi is a dictator that has been never seen before in Somali history. he has 3 characteristics that is unique to him

1) power hungry
2) money hungry
3) thin skinned

there is no way he will leave office peacefully.

I am not a fan of Biixi, but it is beyond delusion to compare him with the likes of Siyad Barre. Every criticism must be constructive and not on emotions. Kulaha unprecented.

To your three points:

1) Siyad Barre was so power hungry he killed close to 100k people to stay in power

2) money hungry ? He and his clansmen looted the fertile land of the south for 21 years.

3) thin skinned ? He ordered the killing of civilian killings in Mudug when the civil war was not even close (early 80's) and SSDF did not have much presence. When SNM took over Burco and Hargeisa in 88 he ordered air strikes which destroyed noth cities completely.

Basically Biixi is definitely not even close to Siyad Barre.

The whole story doesn't add up. Maybe Biixi can give government projects (mashaariic) sponsored by the UN to his family/friends, like any other Somali politicians do, but how realistic is it that he can demand 30 percent of the biggest Somali company that operates globally ? Common on....Of course common sense is not the strength of an Guulwade, but at least try to think for yourself once.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
tenor (5).gif

I am not a fan of Biixi, but it is beyond delusion to compare him with the likes of Siyad Barre. Every criticism must be constructive and not on emotions. Kulaha unprecented.

To your three points:

1) Siyad Barre was so power hungry he killed close to 100k people to stay in power

2) money hungry ? He and his clansmen looted the fertile land of the south for 21 years.

3) thin skinned ? He ordered the killing of civilian killings in Mudug when the civil war was not even close (early 80's) and SSDF did not have much presence. When SNM took over Burco and Hargeisa in 88 he ordered air strikes which destroyed noth cities completely.

Basically Biixi is definitely not even close to Siyad Barre.

The whole story doesn't add up. Maybe Biixi can give government projects (mashaariic) sponsored by the UN to his family/friends, like any other Somali politicians do, but how realistic is it that he can demand 30 percent of the biggest Somali company that operates globally ? Common on....Of course common sense is not the strength of an Guulwade, but at least try to think for yourself once.

the emotional one is you sxb, everyone knows siyad barre never cared about money and people could insult him right to his face and he would do nothing.

siyad barre fought against rebels and the 100k figure is fake. stealing of land began after siyad barre was toppled and it was mainly done in shabeelaha.

siyad barre did love being in charge.

Last edited:
the emotional one is you sxb, everyone knows siyad barre never cared about money and people could insult him right to his face and he would do nothing.

siyad barre fought against rebels and the 100k figure is fake. stealing of land began after siyad barre was toppled and it was mainly done is shabeelaha.

My problem with your post is not condemning this (obviously faked) story. I just cannot understand how someone who is a die hard kacaanist calls out Biixi for dictatorship, but celeberates his uncle who was far worse. I would rather say this type of hypocrisy is unprecedented.

Any further debate is useless. I mainly speak with my own mindset, whereas you are on a mission to defend the honour of an dictator who died 30 years ago and was an enemy of Islam.

My problem with your post is not condemning this (obviously faked) story. I just cannot understand how someone who is a die hard kacaanist calls out Biixi for dictatorship, but celeberates his uncle who was far worse. I would rather say this type of hypocrisy is unprecedented.

Any further debate is useless. I mainly speak with my own mindset, whereas you are on a mission to defend the honour of an dictator who died 30 years ago and was an enemy of Islam.

you speak from emotion, without any source.

where is your source that siyad barre killed 100k civilians
or that siyad barre is any islam

you are trying to change the subject to hijack this thread about musa biixi.

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
dictator musa biixi is a dictator that is a never seen before in Somali history
You have to be joking,i don’t like bixi,but come on
Did muse bixi take power by force? NO
Did muse bixi kill use his power as a ruler to kill his own people? NO
Did muse bixi ban other parties?NO
Did muse bixi take control of the army used it to maintain power?NO
Did muse bixi use the army to oppress his people?NO
How is he the worst dictator in somali history?a strongman,corrupt and his gov is infected by nepotism,yeah but dictator?!!!
upload_2020-1-28_18-22-34.jpeg

you are talking out your ass bro

You have to be joking,i don’t like bixi,but come on
Did muse bixi take power by force? NO
Did muse bixi kill use his power as a ruler to kill his own people? NO
Did muse bixi ban other parties?NO
Did muse bixi take control of the army used it to maintain power?NO
Did muse bixi use the army to oppress his people?NO
How is he the worst dictator in somali history?a strongman,corrupt and his gov is infected by nepotism,yeah but dictator?!!!
View attachment 91856
you are talking out your ass bro

garxajis say musa biixi came to power through fake elections

musa biixi killed garaxjis during the isaaq civil war in 1994
musa biixi has slapped and puts into jail any oppisition leader
musa biixi has used his army to steal land in hargeysa
musa biixi forces harass anyone who saysing anything against him
musa biixi banned freedom of speech of journalist
musa biixi massacred thousands of ogadeen IDP in hargeysa

shum33

Somaliland supremacy

Civil war was all over the somali peninsula in the 90s,HY killed HA too
He didn’t use the army to steal those lands
Stealing lands and locking up journalists does not make him the worst somali dictator in somali history,he is no different from guelleh and FGS locks up journalists too
Muse bixi is not well liked in somaliland,and i can say the worst president,silanyo was corrupt but he had tact.
The worst dictator in somali history is siad barre,it silly to defend him because he was from your clan when its that obvious

you speak from emotion, without any source.

where is your source that siyad barre killed 100k civilians
or that siyad barre is any islam

you are trying to change the subject to hijack this thread about musa biixi.

My proof that Siyad Barre was against Islam ?
:gucciwhat:

Should I also prove the Pythagorean theorem, since we are now doubting well known facts ? Or cam we just make life simplier for us and just accept both facts that Siyad Barre was against Islam and that
a^2 + b^2 = c^2 ?

Don't let us derail this thread any further....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Civil war was all over the somali peninsula in the 90s,HY killed HA too
He didn’t use the army to steal those lands
Stealing lands and locking up journalists does not make him the worst somali dictator in somali history,he is no different from guelleh and FGS locks up journalists too
Muse bixi is not well liked in somaliland,and i can say the worst president,silanyo was corrupt but he had tact.
The worst dictator in somali history is siad barre,it silly to defend him because he was from your clan when its that obvious

your trying to change the subject, no is talking about siyad barre, if you want to talk about siyad barre then open a thread.

but i will leave you with this.

siyad barre even his worst hater would acknowledge that the first 10 years was golden, he built the country and its infrastructure, what has musa biixi done?

as for musa biixi, sxb i have no issues with him whatever he does, will not effect me.

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
your trying to change the subject, no is talking about siyad barre, if you want to talk about siyad barre then open a thread.

but i will leave you with this.

siyad barre even his worst hater would acknowledge that the first 10 years was golden, he built the country and its infrastructure, what has musa biixi done?

as for musa biixi, sxb i have no issues with him whatever he does, will not effect me.
You opened up the topic when you used “worst somali dictator in history” thats why i mentioned him
Muse bixi is the worst president we have so far,he is doing more damage than good,he is acting like a strongman or even a dictator,but not the worst somali dictator in history

I'm not aware of what MB did to Ciidgale or Habar yoonis. But, from my understanding it was cigaal government troops versus Garhajis former SNM personals who felt that they weren't given a fair shake. Plus, that was trigged by Abdirahman Ali Tuur not accepting the new presidency in which caused unrest in Hargeisa in the mid nighties. furthermore, betrayed somalilanders by secretly trying to establishing a government in Somalia that would incorporate Somaliland. What happened in 1994 was tragic because you had serious outbreak of civil unrest in Burco, Hargeisa and Berbera which was qabil motivated.

But, I blame the unrest on political leaders from Habar Awal ,Garhajix and Habar Jeclo communities for the unrest because at the end of the day the people didn't have a house or a pot to piss in and window to throw it out of.

What's with the "Garhajix " concern...… the guy that you admire killed a lot more Ciidgalle and Habar Yoonis who were civilians mostly women , children , elders and defenceless people indiscriminately killed ………… MB is near that Gudafad that you admire .

Trending

Latest posts