Hargeisa Appreciation

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Hargeisa-710x473_tcm8-6264.jpg

50041718_1298505066955348_6306201374346444800_n.jpg

hargeisa.jpg

Hargeysa needs to implement pavements. Plus , the government in that country needs to build a coastal highway that connects berbera with zeila and maydh and the rest of sannag province. A second highway should be built connecting las anod to zeila via hargeysa.

1991 until 2019 why didn't somaliland build some lol.

Most cities in somalia operate on a water tank system, but i expected more from Somaliland's capital in 2019. You can't blame siad barre for that.

Somaliland has changed since I been there in 05. However, i never been east of hargeysa or west of boroma. I might go this year and visit lughaya, zeila, brebrea, maydh, Burco or maybe erigavo .

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth
Somaliland has changed since I been there in 05. However, i never been east of hargeysa or west of boroma. I might go this year and visit lughaya, zeila, brebrea, maydh, Burco or maybe erigavo .

I was there recently and saw no changes infrastructure wise, from when I was there in 2010. I met with the mayor of hargeisa my first time there, and saw plans and lots for places in hargeisa that owned by people in the diaspora, havent been sold etc, there was no plans for sidewalks, green spaces etc, it was just squares, and saying, this lot is owned by so and so, this by so and so lol.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
1991 until 2019 why didn't somaliland build some lol.

Most cities in somalia operate on a water tank system, but i expected more from Somaliland's capital in 2019. You can't blame siad barre for that.
Part of my family lives in far south Hargeisa yet they have running water. Find that odd others in the city don't. Not everybody has no access to running water.

Trending

Latest posts