Your superior
i was born here
mombasa_tusks-1-von-1.jpg

i grew up here
nairobi%202.jpg

now i live here
minneapolis-skyline.jpg

dont project:pachah1:
@waraabe i want to know the gdp of the all powerful sacad muse pull out an article:pachah1:
i doubt a sub clan that was given bread crumbs by dahabshill(hj) company is any rich:russ:

Kkkk desperate using hj :drakelaugh:

Comparing yourself to a sub sub sub :drakelaugh:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Crying about my mother isn't going to make you loose weight or improve your English. :drakelaugh:
Never saw me or even know my true identity but commenting on my weight typical low IQ and stop projecting your mummy obesity on every body. Don't mention me Again

waraabe

Your superior
Never saw me or even know my true identity but commenting on my weight typical low IQ and stop projecting your mummy obesity on every body. Don't mention me Again

kkkkk you are fat naaya stop lying. I can tell you are fat by the way you replied " your mommy is fat, shut up waaaaaaaaaaaaa" :chrisfreshhah:

is your daughter a fat too

waraabe

Your superior
those flies diet must be going to your head:pachah1:
i dont think you made any sense in your last post:pachah1:
you still haven't answered why the civilians of rich sub clan is being fed by another sub clan:russ:
http://www.slnnews.com/2016/04/soma...re-families-to-offset-gabiley-drought-effect/
hey look at the rich gibiley farmers starving:russ:
they couldn't even afford 80,000$ to feed themselfs:pachah1:
typical bums:russ:

http://reliefweb.int/report/somalia...arts-nugal-karkaar-sanaag-parts-sool-and-bari

:chrisfreshhah:

http://www.theguardian.com/global-d.../06/famine-somalia-dadaab-refugee-interactive
:damedamn::damedamn:

sad. I wont make fun of them

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
I presented evidence to the brother who thought draughts only happen to certain regions. I did not crack a joke

You can't jump in the mud with him but pretend to be above it all at the same time. You're just as fucked up for posting those links to prove a point. Furthermore, you used a laughing smiley so who are you kidding?:childplease:

waraabe

Your superior
basically water shortage and floods in sool you want cookie
:ftw9nwa:
also look at your second article it points out bay & bakool displaced people suffering:yloezpe:

you posted draughts in gabilay. I posted daroughts in taleex and co

I also posted dadaab hunger (dadaab is your folk too)

I don't like posting suffering so stop

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
you posted draughts in gabilay. I posted daroughts in taleex and co

I also posted dadaab hunger (dadaab is your folk too)

I don't like posting suffering so stop
you dumb f*ck look at the map in the article it shows you where the displaced population og came from:yloezpe:
as for the sool article if you can't read
buhoodle/hawd had flooding while taleh&xudun district had water shortage from lack of rain do you want a cookie?:ftw9nwa:

waraabe

Your superior
[
you dumb f*ck look at the map in the article it shows you where the displaced population og came from:yloezpe:
as for the sool article if you can't read
buhoodle/hawd had flooding while taleh&xudun district had water shortage from lack of rain do you want a cookie?:ftw9nwa:
are you disabled? that is what happened in gabilay region that you posted.

the article does mention dadaab

:yacadiim:Anyways

The paving and general landscaping of hargeysa would make it a beautiful metropolis. The government should dedicate a portion of the tax payers wealth to do this. I think it is possible to do this in the next 5-10 years for all major SL cities with the wealth generated from the first National project(Berbera port)

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
[

are you disabled? that is what happened in gabilay region that you posted.

the article does mention dadaab
dameer know about your people
this is your people
Ali Sheikh Omar Qabil, director of Somaliland's Family Health Department at the Ministry of Health, said that the El Niño-linked drought had affected more than 650,000 people in Somaliland, and was particularly bad in its western regions. “People are suffering hunger, diseases and high rates of malnutrition,” he said.
Somaliland’s worst-affected regions are the scrublands of Awdal and Selel, whose shallow watercourses normally rejuvenate the arid land when it rains, providing pasture for livestock.
There have already been malnutrition-related deaths in Somaliland. “We know of about 12 persons who have died from malnutrition and hunger in the drought-affected areas of the region,” Adwal Gov. Mohamoud Ali Ramah said.
“People are walking from the Guban plateau… toward the southern Oogo [mountains] after they lost all of their animals,” said Muhumed Abdi, from Gerisa village in the Selel region. “They are leaving behind whatever dies – whether human being or animal.”
“Urgent action is required right now. If not, we risk a rapid and deep deterioration of the situation, as drought conditions may worsen in the coming months.”
you my friend have alot more problem then water shortage:childplease:
as for the second article look
at the map before you open your mouth
http://www.theguardian.com/global-d.../06/famine-somalia-dadaab-refugee-interactive
it says people are fleeing to dadap, xamar,dollo look at the map right next to it where the population is fleeing from is east of the jubba river aka none darod mainly people who live in middle jubba bay&bakool,lower shabeel:ftw9nwa:

Trending

Latest posts