Road infrastructure

waraabe

Your superior
Hargeisa would be transformed if the local government made pavements wallahi. Add some plants and boom you have a beautiful city.

Less then $5m would be suited for the whole city

Somaliland needs to build asphalt plants if they want to have paved roads. Getting donations from the diaspora isn't going to afford all this.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Making hargeisa (even superficially) revitalised (from aid money) will only increase resentment from other regions.

Better for the government to put that money towards investment towards industry or schools.

Bohol

VIP
They can always use cobblestone paving which is much cheaper and looks nice.

bastugatan-a-narrow-cobblestone-street-in-sdermalm-stockholm-sweden-F2Y06A.jpg

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
Making hargeisa (even superficially) revitalised (from aid money) will only increase resentment from other regions.

Better for the government to put that money towards investment towards industry or schools.
Everyone needs to worry about their own regions. You shouldn't be commenting on how other people develop their region. I won't comment on what happens in Mogadishu other than saying Mashallah. Why do you care what happens in Hargeisa and how their people would react to anything. It doesn't concern you...

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Everyone needs to worry about their own regions. You shouldn't be commenting on how other people develop their region. I won't comment on what happens in Mogadishu other than saying Mashallah. Why do you care what happens in Hargeisa and how their people would react to anything. It doesn't concern you...

Actually you do comment on 'my' region and my cities frequently. I've never seen you say one positive thing about xamar so eff off.

Also you have no right to claim southwest state ( where my paternal and maternal family are both from) as independent from Somalia.

Yurr

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
Actually you do comment on 'my' region and my cities frequently. I've never seen you say one positive thing about xamar so eff off.

Also you have no right to claim southwest state ( where my paternal and maternal family are both from) as independent from Somalia.

Yurr
Southwest State is an independent nation that formed from the ashes of the failed state. Whether you like it or not, that's a fact.

Aren't you half Surre and half Hawiye? Everything south of Afgooye is haram for you. I'm pretty sure I've said that before. I don't know why you're making me repeat myself.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Southwest State is an independent nation that formed from the ashes of the failed state. Whether you like it or not, that's a fact.

Aren't you half Surre and half Hawiye? Everything south of Afgooye is haram for you. I'm pretty sure I've said that before. I don't know why you're making me repeat myself.

Lololol

If I were to go to any village in lower shabelle and mention my my maternal grandfather name to any qabil I get nothing but love and duas.My family is well known from jowhar ila moyale.

My dad was born and raised there how is it haram for me sxb?

Also my hawiye grandparent is from somaliland? So there goes me not having a say in waqooyi. :abuxyga:

Also my family is reer JAMAAME aka south of afgooye ijit.

:camby:

Lower shabelle is something you learnt about online. Kiddo that's where my fam is from. Shalembood/janaale/barawe.

Go there no one will know who the eff you are.:chrisfreshhah:

I go there I have several properties that I solely inherit.:denzelnigga:

Not to mention jubbada Hoose and middle Jubba.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Kkkkkkk meesha ciyaarta ka daaya ciyaalow

He said where my grandparents (3 of them) and my parents were born are haram for me.

You 'liked' that comment. :hemad:

Salty much?

All cuz I said superficial improvements to a city Aren't useful with aid money.

It's true. :kanyeshrug:

waraabe

Your superior
He said where my grandparents (3 of them) and my parents were born are haram for me.

You 'liked' that comment. :hemad:

Salty much?

All cuz I said superficial improvements to a city Aren't useful with aid money.

It's true. :kanyeshrug:
I never said anything about aid money. The people of Hargeisa pay tax which should be used.

It is my city, I know what is best for it.

Trending

Latest posts