LrQTmRS.jpg

0MBDPGN.jpg

ng8Bufa.jpg

Ld8u7LZ.jpg

pKw3SUF.jpg

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Sxb those look great BUT hargeisa shouldnt lie to themselves look outside every house filled with rocks and no roads

Roads which the government havent build in decades just missplaced priorities what you think Will happen when a house is burning snd the firefighter gets slow Down by the rocks and terrain

Hargeisa looks great mashallah. I have been to Hargeisa twice and I enjoyed it both times I went. I would love to visit it again sometime inshallah.
Jigjiga yar .:wow:

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
Buildings arent important infrastructure and Urban planning is needed along After that they should focus on law roads and signs
I totally agree with you, the traffic congestion was a bit of nightmare,too many cars on small roads with xoolo iyo islaamo walking around selling xabuub and shit. Next time I visit lug baan ku socan ama baskiilad lol inshaAllah.:wow:

MashaAllah I'm loving the football pitch :whoo:
And have anyone visited this gym they have, I forgot the name, but they had swimming pool, it was pretty new when I went there. MashaAllah it was available for women too. But sadly I was the only one hitting there when I was there, I tried to get my big aunt to join me:wow1:

Mercury

VIP
I totally agree with you, the traffic congestion was a bit of nightmare,too many cars on small roads with xoolo iyo islaamo walking around selling xabuub and shit. Next time I visit lug baan ku socan ama baskiilad lol inshaAllah.:wow:

MashaAllah I'm loving the football pitch :whoo:
And have anyone visited this gym they have, I forgot the name, but they had swimming pool, it was pretty new when I went there. MashaAllah it was available for women too. But sadly I was the only one hitting there when I was there, I tried to get my big aunt to join me:wow1:
Det lite löjligt att deras högsta prio inte är vägar ta kale man arag en enda polis som patrullerar på kvällen Det i kombination med att det inte finns mycket lampor på flera gator gör att att det enklare för tjuvar o våldtäktsmän gömma sig

Buskud, that looks awesome man. I liked the soccer stadium. Beautiful. Unless you have a family, I assume it would be expensive to just show up there and rent a hotel.

May be masaajidkaan ka istaagi doonaa and ask for a room that I can pay for as a guest. Room for rent kinda deal while I enjoy the city. I heard southerners gather at some spot of their own in the city too.

Man, this looks awesome.

Mercury

VIP
Hadan anigu madaaxwaynaha Somaliland ahan laha wax badan ban ka bedeli laha

I would jail soo many people that people Will be afraid of their actions show them there are consequences for instance theres

A very big nice school that was funded and built by Kuwait for all the Orphans cause they couldnt afford to go to school so it was free of charge BUT the day the principle left and A Somali became the principal all the Orphans were kicked and replaced with the kids of politicians and now its running on entry fees

Another thing is the doctors and pharmacies which that give wrong prescriptions and outdated meds and hospitals that Will only operate when you sign a paper that clear them from any liability

Hadan anigu madaaxwaynaha Somaliland ahan laha wax badan ban ka bedeli laha

I would jail soo many people that people Will be afraid of their actions show them there are consequences for instance theres

A very big nice school that was funded and built by Kuwait for all the Orphans cause they couldnt afford to go to school so it was free of charge BUT the day the principle left and A Somali became the principal all the Orphans were kicked and replaced with the kids of politicians and now its running on entry fees

Another thing is the doctors and pharmacies which that give wrong prescriptions and outdated meds and hospitals that Will only operate when you sign a paper that clear them from any liability

A society's worth can be gauged from how they treat their neediest and weakest members among them. Somalis game every system out of greed and biggest reason of our failures has its roots in this kind of corruption saxib. Some foreigner pays for something needy Somalis can benefit from, the Somali steals it. Ain't that shameful.

They miss the whole point of having a government which is to address social needs like education, safety and opportunity for all. Then you have the masses supporting the corrupt leadership out of clan loyalty, the cycle goes on.

Mercury

VIP
A society's worth can be gauged from how they treat their neediest and weakest members among them. Somalis game every system out of greed and biggest reason of our failures has its roots in this kind of corruption saxib. Some foreigner pays for something needy Somalis can benefit from, the Somali steals it. Ain't that shameful.

They miss the whole point of having a government which is to address social needs like education, safety and opportunity for all. Then you have the masses supporting the corrupt leadership out of clan loyalty, the cycle goes on.
One thing Somali government and politicians dont do is call these things out they rather sweep it under the rug first rule to solving a problem is to admit there is one to begin with

And another thing thats sad is how Somalis dont have faith or believe a Somali can pull something off like working at a High position at a company

Its like when they see one Somali doing good instead of being happy for their success they hate on that person and become jealous only time they Will support or be happy for a person is when they share same qabiil

One thing Somali government and politicians dont do is call these things out they rather sweep it under the rug first rule to solving a problem is to admit there is one to begin with

And another thing thats sad is how Somalis dont have faith or believe a Somali can pull something off like working at a High position at a company

Its like when they see one Somali doing good instead of being happy for their success they hate on that person and become jealous only time they Will support or be happy for a person is when they share same qabiil

Because the politician in garnering the support of his clansmen to win a position of power, his aim was not to better the conditions of the people but to make life better for himself and for anyone willing to help him achieve that. For him to galvanize his kinsmen, he plays to the clan emotions he knows are guaranteed to blind them to Allah much less to any other thing out there. This is not something new to Somalis. It is part of their culture to view government as a means to enrich yourself and your buddies. When someone raises an issue, he gets a cut to keep him happy. And also to feel some prestige when they can brag to other Somalis and point out that their man is the president.

Total disgust. But there is some comfort and a lesson in knowing the reckoning people have to face for their actions, 27 years and going. we are at the bottom. Few have learned a lesson.

Mercury

VIP
Because the politician in garnering the support of his clansmen to win a position of power, his aim was not to better the conditions of the people but to make life better for himself and for anyone willing to help him achieve that. For him to galvanize his kinsmen, he plays to the clan emotions he knows are guaranteed to blind them to Allah much less to any other thing out there. This is not something new to Somalis. It is part of their culture to view government as a means to enrich yourself and your buddies. When someone raises an issue, he gets a cut to keep him happy. And also to feel some prestige when they can brag to other Somalis and point out that their man is the president.

Total disgust. But there is some comfort and a lesson in knowing the reckoning people have to face for their actions, 27 years and going. we are at the bottom. Few have learned a lesson.

I never understood how people can brag about someone in a position cause they share same qabiil

Btw One Big thing that hinders Somalis is Khat imagine if that drug didnt exist

Its just ridiculous ethiopia is estimated to earns 500 million a year from us

Status
Not open for further replies.