Hardcore Somalilander pens an article on SL Sovereignty,Aabrso,Islamists & warns SLders on Somalis who want nothing but their distruction

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast

COLDOON is a Sleeping Cell Serving the Enemy: Be Vigilant about the Chameleon Enemies coming in the Form of So-called Wadaad/Waadado or Using culture as a Tool to Undermine Somaliland

coldoon The concerted campaign against the Somaliland’s prestigious University of Abarso and its affiliated university Barwaqo is a blatant attack by Somaliland’s enemies using pseudo-educated or uneducated hired gun who do not care or not aware about the ill-will our enemies are designed to hurt the Republic of Somaliland.

Note our enemies in Mogadishu failed to even put together a semblance of a state for over thirty years, therefore, instead of focusing on their failed state their focus is to harm the Republic of Somaliland and its people in any shape or form they can. These days they are using under-educated pseudo literate entities such as Oldoon/Ciibdoon to do harm to our country.

I would like to draw your kind attention to the recent successful election conducted in Somaliland. That election has attracted multiple good press in both the regional and international press, therefore, to blunt that success our mortal enemies are using local tools to create baseless issue topics while using religion and culture to attack Abarso university.

Somalilanders, you need to vigorously response to our mortal enemies, and even be on the offensive by indicating to their failure to put together even the semblance of a government for over thirty years. You need to know our struggle for full independence is still going on. You need to never put sown your vigilance and alertness for even second.

What you are seeing these days is a coordinated effort to disparage our independence and sovereignty. These people should be put in front a court of justice and their crime should put into perspective before an open public hearing.

There criminals disguising as wadaado and other deceptive forms should serve hard sentences because they committed slander and defamation against Somaliland’s prestigious institutions without any proof and what did and doing amounts to treason.

Soleiman Egeh is a freelance writer, political analyst, and a senior science instructor

bidenkulaha

GalYare
What a crazy thing to say. I understand if you feel like SL should be it’s own country but to say Somalis want your destruction is ridiculous. Yes some may but the vast majority of the population do not. You literally can go to Xamar and see for yourself.

Som

VIP
It's funny though. Somaliland claims that Somalia is a useless failed state and yet they keep saying that somalia is conspiring against them. If we are a failed state why worry so much about us to the point that they arrest their own citizens over stupid things like waving Somalia's flag?
Crazy

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
What a crazy thing to say. I understand if you feel like SL should be it’s own country but to say Somalis want your destruction is ridiculous. Yes some may but the vast majority of the population do not. You literally can go to Xamar and see for yourself.

I understand sxb ,but to most Somalilanders they blame the south for failing to receive their ictraaf, hence why they get excited when terrorists commit massacres in the south.

Most Landers are they also cuqdad riddens and some of them probably lost family members under the atheist regime Siyad Barre which creates much more hate they were holding for Somalia, sadly ,it is not easy for them to get over this even after all these decades later.

Last edited:

Som

VIP
I understand sxb ,but to most Somalilanders they blame the south for failing to receive their ictraaf, hence why they get excited when terrorists commit massacres in the south.

Most Landers are they also cuqdad riddens and some of them probably lost family members under the atheist regime Siyad Barre which creates much more hate they were holding for Somalia, sadly ,it is not easy for them to get over this even after all these decades later.
Everyone got over this except them. I'm not gonna lie Reer PL suffered because Siad Barre but at least you guys got over it and didn't project your hatred of Siad on the whole Somali nation

Som

VIP
The truth is that Somalis from Somalia don't care about Somaliland, we may disagree with Somaliland separatism but I've never seen anyone wishing destruction against Somaliland.
The same applies to somalilanders, most of them are hardcore separatist but deep down they have nothing against us, it's only their politician that use the anti Somalia rhetoric to stay in power and get votes.
Even Farmaajo himself doesn't care about Somaliland, I'm saying this as a MX, Farmaajo is too focused on saving himself from the opposition to care about Somaliland or conspire against them.