hard fat vs soft fat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey why is it that when our people are overweight, even when not that big, a lot of them look swollen and have excessive rolls? other people, especially AAs look really sturdy when fat. Even whites, asians and latinos don't look so pillsbury dough-y

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
We all evolved for thousands and tens of thousands of years in completely different places on earth. What’s so surprising that we’re different?

We all evolved for thousands and tens of thousands of years in completely different places on earth. What’s so surprising that we’re different?
Not really, fat is fat. Its one thing to carry it differently but it wouldn’t explain why it is like that. Perhaps low muscle mass?

When your born you have Bone density, This density differs between people I had a very low bone density that's why I was 2.7 kg when I was born unlike usual babies are 3 kg. The difference between the density the difference of how the fat will accumulate in the limbs or stomach area I think.

LoveandLight

LoveandLight the Liberator
hey why is it that when our people are overweight, even when not that big, a lot of them look swollen and have excessive rolls? other people, especially AAs look really sturdy when fat. Even whites, asians and latinos don't look so pillsbury dough-y

Lack of exercise, stress, disease (sometimes multiple), and too many children in the diaspora and in Africa could be some reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending