Harassed by Somali

Status
Not open for further replies.
salam,
so I was sitting in a train on my way to my sister, just minding my business and drinking a bottle of water, when I heard that guys laughing across from me, btw I had my headphones on, so I turned the music off to listen and I am not kidding they were talking about me, saying that I am going to hell for not fasting and listening to music and all around talking about my “ethnicity” they thought I was Arab or something. So when I was leaving I told them in Somali that “gossiping and cursing gets you into hell, you know”

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
That's right bro. Ignore these backbiters, in their ignorance they're giving you their good deeds for talking behind your back.

Many Somalis have this disgusting habit of gossiping like old women at a salon.
It's a terrible character trait.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
salam,
so I was sitting in a train on my way to my sister, just minding my business and drinking a bottle of water, when I heard that guys laughing across from me, btw I had my headphones on, so I turned the music off to listen and I am not kidding they were talking about me, saying that I am going to hell for not fasting and listening to music and all around talking about my “ethnicity” they thought I was Arab or something. So when I was leaving I told them in Somali that “gossiping and cursing gets you into hell, you know”
:heh:

It’s not even ramadaan yet:mjlaugh:
Although that depends on where you are
OP don’t worry they’ll get your good deeds. Backbiting is an easy to do sin, with many repercussions.

If I wanted to post a lie why would I put Ramadan in?
Either you are lying or you did not understand their Somali properly . There is no Somali on earth who is fasting today . You are coming here with Suugo logic : some one gossiped about you not fasting when it is not Ramadan and they’re not even fasting .

Either you are lying or you did not understand their Somali properly . There is no Somali on earth who is fasting today . You are coming here with Suugo logic : some one gossiped about you not fasting when it is not Ramadan and they’re not even fasting .
Wallahi, they said that! I’m not lying :liberaltears:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending