Haramcad and Gorgor sent to Beledweyne

So? Its a respective clan of the Somali ethnicity you should be happy with these kind of security developments
This is the Somalia Farmaajo is leaving us with, these same men ran away from Daacish that closed Bakara to steal elections in Beledweyne, heck if they drove from Xamar to Beledweyne on foot they would have had support but that road is blockaded by AS so they fly instead. Politicising SNA for political reasons is why there will be no elections this year.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
This is the Somalia Farmaajo is leaving us with, these same men ran away from Daacish that closed Bakara to steal elections in Beledweyne, heck if they drove from Xamar to Beledweyne on foot they would have had support but that road is blockaded by AS so they fly instead. Politicising SNA for political reasons is why there will be no elections this year.
FGS have captured Beledweyne wheres Nuur dheere?

TekNiKo

VIP
Failed Guudlaawe sided with Rooble Bahane during aqalkasare we have reached a deal with Yusuf Dabageed in order to secure Beledweyne seats. Remember Garbaharrey and Beledweyne will be pro Nabad iyo Nolol.

Let the dameers cry :rejoice: :rejoice:

FGS have captured Beledweyne wheres Nuur dheere?

Nuur Dheere Will not fight against SNA. Unless they attack him first which they will not. SNA are not here to fight Nuur Dheere but to loot seats, they are not even here to open the roads that are blockaded by AS.

FGS have not captured anything let alone liberate a single town in Hiiraan. They are just there for political reason, a clear objection of the 7 January agreement by NSC.

Failed Guudlaawe sided with Rooble Bahane during aqalkasare we have reached a deal with Yusuf Dabageed in order to secure Beledweyne seats. Remember Garbaharrey and Beledweyne will be pro Nabad iyo Nolol.

Let the dameers cry :rejoice: :rejoice:
Knowing Dabageed, the 8 Xawaadle seats are untouchable but he will definitely Xoog the 17 seats of our fellow neighbours. :jcoleno:

Farmaajo is coming back.

Last edited:

TekNiKo

VIP
Goodax Barre “Rooble will take responsobility for any losses in Beledweyne, he has promised us that the CXDS will not interfere in elections” :kendrickcry:

I think we all seen this coming .
Xuud shouldve made peace with his ppl in hiraan and his president ali gudlaawe instead of running to the cheese smh

TekNiKo

VIP

Xuud shouldve made peace with his ppl in hiraan and his president ali gudlaawe instead of running to the cheese smh
What happened to Djibouti AMISOM Forces? They are the ones who welcomed Gorgor and Haramcad today at the airport. It seems like another Guriceel will be necessary if troublemakers armed mooryan arent put to bed.

I thought Rooble controlled the military? He is powerless and busy checking ATMs to loot.
:deadmanny:

TekNiKo

VIP
Reer Hiiraan welcomes Gorgor says more should come and finally protect them from AS mortar attacks.

Hiiraan is at peace, we just against violation of power sharing agreement. It’s just Farmaajo politicising SNA to steal elections. He’s gonna come back at this point.