Haram police.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wallahi the haram Police love to inspect every every nook and cranny of a woman's vagina whilst giving the men impunity.

When the haram police are watching I always ensure I act more haram than usual.

I make sure I double the sexual innuendos with them, eat haram food and offer to share and twerk whilst I walk.

You have to give them something to talk about.

Wallahi the haram Police love to inspect every every nook and cranny of a woman's vagina whilst giving the men impunity.

I make sure I double the sexual innuendos with them, eat haram food and offer to share and twerk whilst I walk.

No such thing as a half-way . By the way you talk I have deduced that you're a good (for pagan standards) samaali girl who don do nuffin.

Actual demonic creatures cannot be triggered by haram police because they lack soul kkkkk

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
This Cadaan girl was raised on the flesh of swine so the maggots are still infesting her brains yesterday she was giving head to the mandem today she puts on a head scarf and thinks she can criticise Islam like learn what al wala wal bara means it’s imperative. Muslims are obliged infact it’s incumbent on Muslims to forbid evil and enjoin good it’s part of Islam if she doesn’t like it then why become Muslim she should of carried on eating her pork sandwich this chick has more makeup on than a star what’s the point of wearing hijab.

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
resist 13th century mindset.
You’re more than welcomed to become a transsexual in 2018 I’ll stick to Islam 13 th century Islam doesn’t change cause Islam started off as something strange during the final days it will be seen as something strange may Allah make me amongst the strangers amiin:rejoice:

You’re more than welcomed to become a transsexual in 2018 I’ll stick to Islam 13 th century Islam doesn’t change cause Islam started off as something strange during the final days it will be seen as something strange may Allah make me amongst the strangers amiin:rejoice:

typical hoodlum

Last edited:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

You sound like Satan in the living flesh.:susp:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@roble
All praises be to Allah the most gracious the most merciful we came from him and to him we shall return takbiir

ALLAHU AKBAR

ALLAHU AKBAR

ALLAHU AKBAR

:rejoice:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts