Happy women's day

Status
Not open for further replies.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
I'd like to wish all of you ladies on Somalispot a really good day and a happy women's day.
It has been a wonderful year with you guys and i'm not even joking. Without women in my life, without my mother, my little sister, my girlfriends, and also my female teachers, my life would have been different.
Thanks for your support and your kind words. You Somali women are strong. I saw many families back home who were struggling but because of the mother, they could survive. Men back home are either eating khat and they are dying because of it. Or they are unemployed and they prefer eating khat. It's a drug that is killing the leaders of the future Somalia. Anyway. Thanks for existing, and for those who were insulted by me, i'm sorry. I am sometimes disrespectful.

Stay strong, but also don't forget that you are appreciated by your men. No need to get validation from men of other races/ethnic groups on Twitter.

Peace.
:eating:

halwa

✨🌙
giphy.gif

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
I'm really grateful to all the women in my life... From family members to potential future partners. Keep Glowing and the World will bestow you my dear sisters.
Happy-Womens-Day-Picture-2018.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.