Happy Somaliland Day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is 18th May and a time for our Somali brothers and sisters from Somaliland to celebrate for their Day of independence. Happy 18th May. Enjoy

upload_2019-5-18_13-34-50.png

Don’t worry about the haters below giving qashiin ratings, they love destruction and anarchy.

Somaliland Ha Noolaato.:it0tdo8:

Dedicated to all the Somalilanders who celebrate this day. Not to those Somalilanders who don't celebrate because their candidate lost the last election. No need to mention names.:) Enjoy and cease the day.

Guys

Just qashiin my initial and stop posting hate filled posts. My belief is Somaliland and Somalia to unite one day as one entity and I don't see anyone they can unite with at the moment. Love your brothers and sisters and let them know that we are their family in the South. Let them rejoice and celebrate the peace, security and stability they created for themselves. Did I mention democracy?

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
@AussieHustler I was just trying to be funny because you were the only one posting in the thread. I actually do no hate Somaliland and wish them success. Either they succeed and lift the whole of Somalia up or Somalia succeeds and helps them out.

Happy Somaliland Day!

VixR

Veritas
I honestly don’t think SL should ever join the south. The most tolerant of Southerners seem to have the notion that SL should join when it gets “better”, as if that in itself makes a “reunion” a good idea. It should’ve kept itself separate like Djibouti to begin with.

People of Sool Awdal and Sanaag are being held hostage. 18 May is nothing to celebrate.

you kidding me ,really?
sanaag? learn some geography, thats some stretch!
not all sool belong to certain group and not even all awdal, othawise their mission could've succeeded.

anyway landers suffered so much cos of qabiil and didnt reciprocate, and awdal is as free as hargeisa unless you wana add some basbaas.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending