Happy Puntland Day Around The World

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
There they are Puntlanders all around the world, honoring this great state the true leader of Somalis in general. The biggest landheere in Somalia today. Listen and Learn boys and girls

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
puntland was a name you stole from burco in 1991 thats 27 years ago. What is there to learn from you people? the nerve of you Also abdullahi yusuf knew majerteenia was to weak so invaded somalia with the help of ethiopia what do we want to learn from you exactly? Didn't you call America to bomb innocent civilians pretending they were alshabaab? Also what do all these people have in commen. there not only all darood but all majerteen Humble yourself a little bit.
View attachment 51636

That's uncalled for, can't you say something good about Puntland on it's birthday, at least just one day? i'll accept you abuse it for 364 days of the year ok, just this one day bow down and shower praise on Puntland.

You know what I like you I will delete my comments so delete yours.
We shall continue this another day ...

p.s. you only bow down to Allah :gucciwhat:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
You know what I like you I will delete my comments so delete yours.
We shall continue this another day ...

p.s. you only bow down to Allah :gucciwhat:

I will send my boqor to talk to your boqor engris, I dont talk to a somaliland slave, I am Puntish citizen, son of a royal family with centuries sultanates and wisdom and dhaxal, your just an isaaq and your queen is in england, I will speak to her about you. We don't speak to slaves in Puntland, we were slave traders ourselves and why you see bantus historically in Puntland and not in somaliland, you were a slave that's why of the british. You don't have a fkn xeer, your xeer british colonial borders, my xeer is the sultanates.

I will send my boqor to talk to your boqor engris, I dont talk to a somaliland slave, I am Puntish citizen, son of a royal family with centuries sultanates and wisdom and dhaxal, your just an isaaq and your queen is in england, I will speak to her about you. We don't speak to slaves in Puntland, we were slave traders ourselves.

wa baan ka naxas so deleted the picture cuz it was a bit harsh nope I am putting it back on looooooooool you deserve it.

Attachments

• 13729176_1463282333697868_3887141315152724217_n.jpg
    13729176_1463282333697868_3887141315152724217_n.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 239

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
wa baan ka naxas so deleted the picture cuz it was a bit harsh nope I am putting it back on looooooooool you deserve it.
All majerteeen :p
View attachment 51637

I count 34 isims my boqor you know how long that is in terms of centuries? that's just the cusman maxamud, we have the grand garaads in dhulbahante, the ugaases in marehan, the sultans in ogaden and warsangeli. We are boqortoyo, we are set up like a mean ass machine. I don't marry a woman from another with a good zinjiyad and sultanates, are you cidagale? you went into ground, so you must of been a bad midgo, only midgos go into the ground you had no xeer or nidaam that's why you naked ass motherfucker idoor

I count 34 isims my boqor you know how long that is in terms of centuries? that's just the cusman maxamud, we have the grand garaads in dhulbahante, the ugaases in marehan, the sultans in ogaden and warsangeli. We are boqortoyo, we are set up like a mean ass machine. I don't marry a woman from another with a good zinjiyad and sultanates, are you cidagale? you went into ground, so you must of been a bad midgo, only ****** go into the ground you had no xeer or nidaam that's why you naked ass motherfucker *****

Okay I am leaving you alone. I am new here so I haven't figured out who's who. You're clearly the resident retard. Please forgive me and continue posting. :nvjpqts::it0tdo8:

Guul Puntland all Hail puntland if only we were as great as puntland :comeon:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Women back in the old somali days before colonialism came and slaved most of somalis except the darod and boqortoyo we have, but before all that we use to rate women like this according to my father who's father used to measure women up like this. I won't tell u about men you want to be friend because you will be shocked how brutal it gets. Trust me no cidagale would survive in majertenia, thats why faysal ali warabe hates us the most.

1. Zinjiyad. Examine her lineage to see if it's long it means they agreed or had heeshish among that family to select a head leader, the longer the better the abtiris
2. Examine sultanates and territory and how far it went
3. Examine clan numbers in terms of landheer and langaab to determine they were not ehlu naar tribes the smaller means they were midgo or break xeer and became less as people revenge back in those day if u break any xeer be it somali xeer in miyiga or sultantaes xeer like in bari and sanag and why so many wars happened there inside themselves but also with italians in bari side who tried to break our xeer and nidaam and sultanates up
4. Examine her occupation. We loved a good lady who knew poetry and buranbuur speaks of her intelligence and wisdom usually comes from a noble lineage and those with sultanates.
5. Examine her family wealth in terms of xoolo(camels are expensive and sheeps not cheap like farmer produces of vegetables only costs 2 cents)
6. Examine her religious knowledge as you bask about god and islam
7. Examine her clans dhaxal in terms of wealth, livestock, waranle(soldiers bravery and known bravery by other somalis), history, knowledge, abwaans, poetry, mahmah levels
8. Finally examine her fuckin ass abahay ayuu yiri, the bigger and rounder perfect weeye buu yiri.
9. Then examine if she is white as a camel and light skinned and has the hair of a horse flowing locks.
10. If she is dark and Madow like is still good as long as she fit the top 9 categories, believe it or not skin was very much at the bottom and its very much at the top with new day somalis.

So what can u tell about yourself when we meet ms somaliland?

Women back in the old somali days before colonialism came and slaved most of somalis except the darod and boqortoyo we have, but before all that we use to rate women like this according to my father who's father used to measure women up like this. I won't tell u about men you want to be friend because you will be shocked how brutal it gets. Trust me no cidagale would survive in majertenia, thats why faysal ali warabe hates us the most.

1. Zinjiyad. Examine her lineage to see if it's long it means they agreed or had heeshish among that family to select a head leader, the longer the better the abtiris
2. Examine sultanates and territory and how far it went
3. Examine clan numbers in terms of landheer and langaab to determine they were not ehlu naar tribes the smaller means they were ****** or break xeer and became less as people revenge back in those day if u break any xeer be it somali xeer in miyiga or sultantaes xeer like in bari and sanag and why so many wars happened there inside themselves but also with italians in bari side who tried to break our xeer and nidaam and sultanates up
4. Examine her occupation. We loved a good lady who knew poetry and buranbuur speaks of her intelligence and wisdom usually comes from a noble lineage and those with sultanates.
5. Examine her family wealth in terms of xoolo(camels are expensive and sheeps not cheap like farmer produces of vegetables only costs 2 cents)
6. Examine her religious knowledge as you bask about god and islam
7. Examine her clans dhaxal in terms of wealth, livestock, waranle(soldiers bravery and known bravery by other somalis), history, knowledge, abwaans, poetry, mahmah levels
8. Finally examine her fuckin ass abahay ayuu yiri, the bigger and rounder perfect weeye buu yiri.
9. Then examine if she is white as a camel and light skinned and has the hair of a horse flowing locks.
10. If she is dark and Madow like is still good as long as she fit the top 9 categories, believe it or not skin was very much at the bottom and its very much at the top with new day somalis.

So what can u tell about yourself when we meet ms somaliland?

I'm not really into tribalism. I am more of a nationalist and a expert trol.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I'm not really into tribalism. I am more of a nationalist and a expert trol.

If you ain't into tribe then don't step foot into any somali area with a sultanates or any sort of historical pride on something, they don't forget and boast and shame you how your fathers was useless. Please go look at the history section, all trying to find history to boast about kkkkkk

If you ain't into tribe then don't step foot into any somali area with a sultanates or any sort of historical pride on something, they don't forget and boast and shame you how your fathers was useless. Please go look at the history section, all trying to find history to boast about kkkkkk

That is whats wrong with somalies today. Qabiil sigh :snoop:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
That is whats wrong with somalies today. Qabiil sigh :snoop:

stop hiding behind somalinimo like some midgo does. Its like how a oromo claims somali hiding his oromo shame, are u hiding your qabil shame using somali to cover it up, your shame. Speak up you non tribal somalilander

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts