Happy B'day Daddy
But he's married.
ups oops GIF by DR

I'm a holiday baby.
Happy B-day if it's your real B-day.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
11 more years until early cpp withdrawal.

:ooh:

I hope you don't turn into plastic by then. I know some men desperately try to cling to the vestiges of youth only to become mountain lions from getting too much work done. Don't let that be you. I know you'll have money to blow by then hence why I'm warning you.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
I hope you don't turn into plastic by then. I know some men desperately try to cling to the vestiges of youth only to become mountain lions from getting too much work done. Don't let that be you. I know you'll have money to blow by then hence why I'm warning you.

I moisturize, lotion, splash rose water and put 50+ sunscreen daily. I also microneedle once or twice a year. I look 29 years younger.

:banderas:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I moisturize, lotion, splash rose water and put 50+ sunscreen daily. I also microneedle once or twice a year. I look 29 years younger.

:banderas:

Tell us more about your self-care routine. I mistook you for a rugged soap and water guy prone to ash from lack of hydration. I acknowledge the error.
all stars lol GIF by Lifetime

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Tell us more about your self-care routine. I mistook you for a rugged soap and water guy prone to ash from lack of hydration. I acknowledge the error.
all stars lol GIF by Lifetime

That is my skin care routine is exactly that. I only do it in the mornings though because if I do it at night to, I break out. I just rinse with cold water before going to bed. I emphasize the microneedling though.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
That is my skin care routine is exactly that. I only do it in the mornings though because if I do it at night to, I break out. I just rinse with cold water before going to bed. I emphasize the microneedling though.
I thought Somalis had mostly dry skin. I didn't know. Interesting. Do you do those microneedling procedures? Looks painful.