Happiness is a spiritual state (must read)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nationalism will not make you happy
Looking down on others will not make you happy

But the dhikr of Allah in its various forms will make you content but the munafiqs and atheists have yet to realize it

(Sahih International)
And We did not create the heaven and earth and that between them in play.

-Sura Al-Anbiya', Ayah 16

I advise us,all to start filling that deep existential crisis that exists in many of our hearts. I know some of you are going through the motions and you have days where your soul is an abyss. I advise you and myself to seek happiness in the prayer and the dhikr and the quran

Your anxiety fueled by your personal Shaytan tells you if I pray and do dhikr and read quran that I won't have enough time in the day. That's false when you call out to Allah (swt) he stretches out time for you. The earth and material life is nothing but the earth shaping itself through the will of Allah. The one otherworldly thing you have is your ruh so purify it and Allah azza wa jal will shape the earth to shape you.

It truly is a wonderful feeling to know Allah and to see the beauty in his creation somali and bantu alike and to know that Allah will take this world where he wants and to know that he has been good to us and allowed us to experience mothers to experience love to experience a harden 3 pointer a beautiful graceful woman.

All Praises,are to Allah but most of them do not know

I advise all of you to start praying five times a day and to follow this regiment after every fajr and before you go to sleep ,

Astaghfirullah 200
LA ilaha illallah 200
Ya lateef 129 times
Prayer on the prophet (whatever formula you know) 100 times

And end your day with quran even if it's just a page
Allah will open up doors for your material and spiritual happiness.

@Disappointed @Do-I-Look-Somali @Basra @Yaquub @everyone else

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
Pure wisdom.
Nationalism is a disease that is unfortunately on the rise.
This isn't our way.

I pity my brothers whose current iman does not allow them to taste the sweetness of what Allah has put in his remembrance and worship
Rather they say things on the daily that are absolute kufr that spread hatred and that shows they are eother ignorant lack any kind of empathy or are deliberately trying to make a passive aggressive statement against their lord

Meanwhile the people of Allah are experiencing glimpses of the reality ofexistence and being given glad tI dings every day.

Subhan allah

Do-I-Look-Somali

Make me some Cambulo tonight.

But the dhikr of Allah in its various forms will make you content but the munafiqs and atheists have yet to realize it

(Sahih International)

I advise us,all to start filling that deep existential crisis that exists in many of our hearts. I know some of you are going through the motions and you have days where your soul is an abyss. I advise you and myself to seek happiness in the prayer and the dhikr and the quran

Your anxiety fueled by your personal Shaytan tells you if I pray and do dhikr and read quran that I won't have enough time in the day. That's false when you call out to Allah (swt) he stretches out time for you. The earth and material life is nothing but the earth shaping itself through the will of Allah. The one otherworldly thing you have is your ruh so purify it and Allah azza wa jal will shape the earth to shape you.

It truly is a wonderful feeling to know Allah and to see the beauty in his creation somali and bantu alike and to know that Allah will take this world where he wants and to know that he has been good to us and allowed us to experience mothers to experience love to experience a harden 3 pointer a beautiful graceful woman.

I advise all of you to start praying five times a day and to follow this regiment after every fajr and before you go to sleep ,

Astaghfirullah 200
LA ilaha illallah 200
Ya lateef 129 times

Yes brother. This is very true. I see it as a form of meditation, and it helps me clear my mind a lot. Nationalism is Haram, and it is not the way Allah told us to live. Sadly a lot of Muslims have forgot about Allah, and only want the dunya, and what benefits there hearts.

Masha Allah! I do have my weak days when I attack Habeshas, Oromos, and whites. I will try my best not to attack Oromos from now on. Thank you, brother, for this inspirational message.

(Sahih International)

Astaghfirullah 200
LA ilaha illallah 200
Ya lateef 129 times

(Sahih International)

Astaghfirullah 200
LA ilaha illallah 200
Ya lateef 129 times

No offence but quran reading alone is not going to save somalia, i am strictly a businessman and the principles conclude that if i want to gain a future for my children then i will have to invest for the future myself. I will endeavour to create a country so that my children can live in peace and enjoy both the world and the hereafter like some of our muslim brothers do. This is the same mistake our ancestors made, they aspired in life for just about enough to keep themselves alive while i aspire to reach the sky and beyond. I know this world is temporary but i do not support the view that we should sit on our asses while others succeed when god did not forbid us nor make it haram to compete for the finer things in life.

No offence but quran reading alone is not going to save somalia, i am strictly a businessman and the principles conclude that if i want to gain a future for my children then i will have to invest for the future myself. I will endeavour to create a country so that my children can live in peace and enjoy both the world and the hereafter like some of our muslim brothers do. This is the same mistake our ancestors made, they aspired in life for just about enough to keep themselves alive while i aspire to reach the sky and beyond. I know this world is temporary but i do not support the view that we should sit on our asses while others succeed when god did not forbid us nor make it haram to compete for the finer things in life.
Nothing is wrong with anything you said brother
I myself am a hustler who chases my laag through the blessings of the almighty

The prophet himself said for us to be diligent in whatever is beneficial for you and he said that if dunya is ending to plant a seed if its time

But he also said taqwa is in thr heart. It's not about wearing a sheikh clothes or appearing pious. I'm just saying that its in the heart. If our hearts are diseased then our efforts will be problematic

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar

Put your trust in Allah and do your best to succeed.

TooMacaan

VIP
The earth and material life is nothing but the earth shaping itself through the will of Allah. The one otherworldly thing you have is your ruh so purify it and Allah azza wa jal will shape the earth to shape you.

200.gif

Just clocked lol,
And it was going so well too..

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

(Sahih International)

Astaghfirullah 200
LA ilaha illallah 200
Ya lateef 129 times

Mashallaaah. Allaahu Akbaar

I encourage you to accumulate as much as Allah will give you as I am trying to do the same thing..however if your life is bereft of the baraka of the quran you will just be accumulating wealth that other people will be consuming

There was once a sheikh whose dua was well accepted. People seeking his blessing would ignore their own mothers father's and brothers to give him money. Guess what, he took his rizq aND made dua as requested. But the duas for them were not answered because they skipped the people whose duas must first be sought through charity and kindness (parents and near kin).

So those people were all businessmen who accumulated wealth that would be someone else's rizq because of their actions.

May Allah bless us with dunya and akhira

200.gif

Just clocked lol,
And it was going so well too..
Lol
For me basketball and sports is a testament of the divine
A man likebana harden produces beautiful outputs simply with a ball a hoop and his body. Yet they deny Allah swt. If I am mesmerized by hardens ability to borderline stepback travel should I not cheer for Allah's continuous masterpieces as opposed to dying for a man made block or country or a tribe that will be gone in 2000 years.

(Sahih International)
[They continued] until, when the messengers despaired and were certain that they had been denied, there came to them Our victory, and whoever We willed was saved. And Our punishment cannot be repelled from the people who are criminals.

-Sura Yusuf, Ayah 110
(Sahih International)
There was certainly in their stories a lesson for those of understanding. Never was the Qur'an a narration invented, but a confirmation of what was before it and a detailed explanation of all things and guidance and mercy for a people who believe.

-Sura Yusuf, Ayah 111

TooMacaan

VIP
Lol
For me basketball and sports is a testament of the divine
A man likebana harden produces beautiful outputs simply with a ball a hoop and his body. Yet they deny Allah swt. If I am mesmerized by hardens ability to borderline stepback travel should I not cheer for Allah's continuous masterpieces as opposed to dying for a man made block or country or a tribe that will be gone in 2000 years.

(Sahih International)
[They continued] until, when the messengers despaired and were certain that they had been denied, there came to them Our victory, and whoever We willed was saved. And Our punishment cannot be repelled from the people who are criminals.

-Sura Yusuf, Ayah 110
(Sahih International)
There was certainly in their stories a lesson for those of understanding. Never was the Qur'an a narration invented, but a confirmation of what was before it and a detailed explanation of all things and guidance and mercy for a people who believe.

-Sura Yusuf, Ayah 111
Lol, I just found its placement odd-- considering the more 'heavier/serious' topics it was surrounded by:ftw9nwa: But yh true, you right...we should appreciate all masterpieces- no matter how big or seemingly little !

Masha Allah! I do have my weak days when I attack Habeshas, Oromos, and whites. I will try my best not to attack Oromos from now on. Thank you, brother, for this inspirational message.

It will be hard not to bash Abu Tyrones and Beesha Herbs on Herbs, but I will make a commitment to refrain from such activity:fittytousand:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts