HAPPENING: GERMAN GUNMAN KILLS 2 PEOPLE IN RAMPAGE

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
"German"...

:ulyin:
Sorry to bust your balls lad but he's German and most likely a white nationalist. I mean I'm yet to see someone who isn't a white nationalist have a grudge against a kebab shop.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...oday-shooter-death-toll-grenade-a9148791.html

Speaking in English, the man called himself “anon” and announced himself as a Holocaust denier.

"Feminism is the cause of declining birth rates in the West, which acts as a scapegoat for mass immigration, and the root of all these problems is the Jew,” he continued, while filming himself in a car before starting the attack.

Investigators initially said the perpetrators fled in a vehicle, and a manhunt was underway.

"According to initial information, two people have been killed in Halle," a police spokesperson said.

"Several shots were fired. The alleged perpetrators are fleeing in a vehicle. We are asking the public to stay in their homes."

What sort of prick do you have to be to go after a kebab shop?

General Asad

And What Is Not There Is Always More Than There.
He's right : "Feminism is the cause of declining birth rates in the West, which acts as a scapegoat for mass immigration, and the root of all these problems is the Jew,”

Shouldn't go after innocent people. Very patbetic. Go after the people opening the gates i.e. billionaires, politicians, 1% ers etc.