Halyey Ozil says he longer wants to play for Germany

Status
Not open for further replies.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
FB_IMG_1532291224122.jpg
FB_IMG_1532291232107.jpg

Good decision from him. The part where he says he's German when they win and an immigrant when they lose really hit home. The likes of Pogba, Lukaku etc go through this too. I'm glad he's gonna focus on his club career now.

It's disgraceful how he was attacked by the German politician Holzhauer, journalists, DFB president Grindel:pacspit::pacspit: and racist fans. It's also funny how he mentions that they don't call Padolski and Klose German-Polish but they call Ozil German-Turkish.

They need to fire Grindel or problems like this won't go away. Someone needs to tell these racists Germans the Hitler days are gone and it's never coming back. :mjhaps:

14672762954864.jpg

Brother is a proper Muslim.
They treat him bad because he's a Muslim and keeps to himself mostly. His statements are powerful and very well constructed.

View attachment 50859 View attachment 50860

Good decision from him. The part where he says he's German when they win and an immigrant when they lose really hit home. The likes of Pogba, Lukaku etc go through this too. I'm glad he's gonna focus on his club career now.

It's disgraceful how he was attacked by the German politician Holzhauer, journalists, DFB president Grindel:pacspit::pacspit: and racist fans. It's also funny how he mentions that they don't call Padolski and Klose German-Polish but they call Ozil German-Turkish.

They need to fire Grindel or problems like this won't go away. Someone needs to tell these racists Germans the Hitler days are gone and it's never coming back. :mjhaps:
Bro I felt bad when I saw a Somali calling him self "Swedish" and running a way from being somali. Imagine what they get called if the likes of ozil are treated like this .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts