Halyey Muhammad Ali gives priceless response after a cadaan woman said he's too arrogant

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP

Rageedii. :denzelnigga:He's been putting cadaans in their place since day one.:banderas::wow::wow1:

Bro! This thing was on fb today ...much respect to the brother ..he sat her ass down..someone discovered this clip cause it wasn't around

You change your tune for a historical black icon. :lolbron:

All yall talk about when it comes to blacks is victim mentality this victim mentality that, not exclusive, mind you, to SJWs. And your opinions on Bantus makes you the very same as the people Ali stood up against.:lolbron:

Have some intellectual integrity Sensei, please.

Q

Queen Carawelo

I actually respect Mohamed Ali. Don't you dare compare him to these SJW. Not only did Ali talked the talk but he also backed it up. He didn't play a victim. He stood his ground. I think it's an insult to him by comparing SJW to him.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
You change your tune for a historical black icon. :lolbron:

All yall talk about when it comes to blacks is victim mentality this victim mentality that, not exclusive, mind you, to SJWs. And your opinions on Bantus makes you the very same as the people Ali stood up against.:lolbron:

Have some intellectual integrity Sensei, please.

Please school me on my opinions on Bantus and non-SJW Blacks.:axvmm9o:

Shout out to @RedStar for digging this up for me:denzelnigga:

Because they're a direct threat to our ethnic identity and survival. :drakewtf:

image1.jpg

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Right, the Nazis and the KKK didn't either:mjohreally:

One at a time Sensei, I'm not gonna search through your threads to win some Internet points on a Saturday

But you know we all know you know we know:mjohreally:

I'll get some back up for you. :ummhmsmiley:

@RedStar get your snitch ass in here. ciddhartha needs you to dig through my post history to prove I'm a racist and hypocrite. :axvmm9o:

There's no need for proof

Just continue with your natural posting habits and don't be surprised if I reply to one of your posts with a sad faced Muhammad Ali

muhammad-ali-pic-getty-993447570.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts