Halyey Muhammad Ali gives priceless response after a cadaan woman said he's too arrogant

Status
Not open for further replies.
:what1: I swear he's lying

@ciddhartha don't involve me in your cyber beef. Kullaha shoutout to RedStar, nigga I don't know you like that :camby:
:deadmanny::dwill:

You put her in her place though:mybusiness:

:ummhmm: What about 60 million xabashi and their Oromo stooges next door who have been annexing Somali territories since the 16th century... Or the nuclear waste dumping cadaans who have been looting our land and seas of anything valuable? They too pose a monumental threat to the Somali ethnicity.

I say all non-Somalis should receive equal treatment as long as they threaten our very existence.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
MwTpNMz.gif

Muhammad Ali and his victim mentality :camby:

@Geeljire @sophisticate @Sensei @Idman @gegiroor
Muhammed Ali and His muslim mentality :banderas:
@ciddhartha

His Beliefs.
  • preached group economics,
  • political pragmatism,
  • social cohesiveness
  • He along with malcom x taught his people to assert their own independence
  • Stop relying on the White Man's benevolence for their well-being and sustenance.
  • Instead of the Blacks petitioning Whites to allow them to live in the same neighborhoods, attend the same schools, and work for them in the same jobs.... Him and.Malcolm X taught that it was best for the Blacks to create their own corporations and their own facilities so that they won't NEED to interact with the Whites any more than they have too.
:rejoice:

A+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts