Halyeey Qaran Cali Yare Appreciation Thread

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
While the failed Garguurte prepares for a trip to Algeria and ignores the plight of Reer Muqdishu Cali Yare is on the frontlines

Here he is demanding shidaal from HASS petroleum and got it.

Cali Yare going to the victims

Here he is encouraging the people to attack AS businesses

He is the real President wallahi

Man f*** that jeeb ku jire adoon. He got no power he’s Habar gidir, next time pick Abgaal. Them Niggas run Xamar, he’s a hunter gatherer HG from Diarrhea city or fart city whatever they call it nowadays. He is powerful only around cadcad banadiris in Merka. Abgal tell these people what to do akhi, the only thing they’re good for is being foot soldiers for other qabils. They were for hire assassins during the civil war, and they’re still the same missionaries for hire, I heard we even had them working under our ranks at one point :dead:

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Man f*** that jeeb ku jire adoon. He got no power he’s Habar gidir, next time pick Abgaal. Them Niggas run Xamar, he’s a hunter gatherer HG from Diarrhea city or fart city whatever they call it nowadays. He is powerful only around cadcad banadiris in Merka. Abgal tell these people what to do akhi, only thing they good for is being foot soldiers for other wabils. They were for hire assassins during the civil war, we even had them working under our ranks at one point :dead:
Why you talking as if he hurt you in some way

Why you talking as if he hurt you in some way
Nah dude I’m just being honest. What sort of influence does he have? Is he an upgrade or a downgrade in these Mogadishawi politics? His clan has absolutely no power in Mogadishu. He’s practically a walking corpse, he’ll be targeted and no one will care if he dies. In Mogadishu, serial killers receive special treatment and they usually run things. But you have to be from a ruling clan to get away with these crimes. Ali Yare or jeeb ku jire can go fall off a cliff, he brings nothing to the table. A laangaab within laandheeres

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Man f*** that jeeb ku jire adoon. He got no power he’s Habar gidir, next time pick Abgaal. Them Niggas run Xamar, he’s a hunter gatherer HG from Diarrhea city or fart city whatever they call it nowadays. He is powerful only around cadcad banadiris in Merka. Abgal tell these people what to do akhi, the only thing they’re good for is being foot soldiers for other qabils. They were for hire assassins during the civil war, and they’re still the same missionaries for hire, I heard we even had them working under our ranks at one point :dead:
He is a prodigy of Nabad iyo Nolol and one of the few of his clan with an actual brain. We need more Cali Yares

He is a prodigy of Nabad iyo Nolol and one of the few of his clan with an actual brain. We need more Cali Yares
That’s like employing Jareêrweyne expecting they’ll have influence over other Somalis. Even if he’s a good man, his clan receives no respect and has no political influence, in fact the local HAG groups in Mogadishu label them as thieves and poachers. I’ve seen the videos of how the locals talk about HG in Mogadishu. I probably have more influence than Cali Yare and I’m not even a politician. Let’s pick leaders who can influence society. That’s all I’m saying, the guy is a failure and his clan is precisely the reason why :mjlaugh:

That’s like employing Jareêrweyne expecting they’ll have influence over other Somalis. Even if he’s a good man, his clan receives no respect and has no political influence, in fact the local HAG groups in Mogadishu label them as thieves and poachers. I’ve seen the videos of how the locals talk about HG in Mogadishu. I probably have more influence than Cali Yare and I’m not even a politician. Let’s pick leaders who can influence society. That’s all I’m saying, the guy is a failure and his clan is precisely the reason why :mjlaugh:
HG are more influential than you in your last tuulo of Cabudwaaq.
Tired Wake Up GIF by Looney Tunes

Trending

Latest posts