Halimo wanted in farahs murder

Status
Not open for further replies.
so sad man. Hope she she gets caught. And btw this only happens in the hood I hope there comes some sort of intervention in tired of this
so you diss uk somalis all the time, but we dont have close to the same amount of somali murdering each other or somali girls setting up somali guys being murdered. But yeah we are worse because some blacks say not nice things about Somalis

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
so you diss uk somalis all the time, but we dont have close to the same amount of somali murdering each other or somali girls setting up somali guys being murdered. But yeah we are worse because some blacks say not nice things about Somalis
let's not get things twisted uk and Canada is on the same level when it comes to this

dr.leorio

death\emitter
That's why you don't mess with chicks from the hood no matter how attractive they maybe. Here in Minnesota I stay away from anyone living in Cedar (the crack stacks).

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I live in ohio. How could you compare the 2, ohio has lots of negro violence so the somali gangsters can blend in. While canada is like 90% cadaan so the somalis there stand out.
Toronto is very very diverse, so your wrong

That's why you don't mess with chicks from the hood no matter how attractive they maybe. Here in Minnesota I stay away from anyone living in Cedar (the crack stacks).

Halimos here are cold setting up somalis jamaicans anybody. Thats why i dont f*ck with rexdale, Dixon, regeant or driftwood somali females. Once bro invited me to smash a hijabi from Dixon I was like no thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts