Halimo grouping observation

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the largest Halimo herd you've seen, I once saw in my youth a Halimo herd so large there laughs can be heard on the other side of school, it was a mighty herd 30+ anyone in the way had to run to get out of there way.....I lost a few friends in tHe ensuing struggle as the halimo herd didn't stop there destination was the Watering hole(bathrooms) the devestation they left behind as the left was unspeakable, a few fazed survivors, a few bags of chips, and the smell of perfume spray was all that remained........

Xaagi-Cagmadigtee

Guul ama Dhimasho
What is the largest Halimo herd you've seen, I once saw in my youth a Halimo herd so large there laughs can be heard on the other side of school, it was a mighty herd 30+ anyone in the way had to run to get out of there way.....I lost a few friends in tHe ensuing struggle as the halimo herd didn't stop there destination was the Watering hole(bathrooms) the devestation they left behind as the left was unspeakable, a few fazed survivors, a few bags of chips, and the smell of perfume spray was all that remained........

Beerka!:dead::dead1::deadmanny::deadrose::deadosama:
When I read this, I automatically thought about this.

Wildebeests-migration-at-the-Serengeti-National-Park.jpg

saywalahi

Xamar Living
View attachment 37986

Nacalaa iyo Charles II of Spainkaa tahay wasee the heard leaders always look like this

:russ::russ::russ:

:dead::dead::dead::dead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts